💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BloodPop says Haus Labs Babylon will be released

Lava

Featured Posts

Lava

clip is from HANA’s live stream. He obviously confirms it and mentions there being the haus labs version and the album version. 

quote him. Bookmark him. Hold him accountable. :bradley: He better not be lying

this cannot be another ARTPOP Act II moment ..

JRCF29

I haven't listened to this version of it but I loved the album version, if HL is as good you all say then I'm gonna be deceased very shortly after release

Don't Call Me Gaga

Interlude

Her face after he says calm the **** down :sharon:

Emoji worthy :enigma:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Bonkers

That's gossip
What U on?

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Reality

So can people stop complaining about it now :vegas:

You can tell how angry he was :giveup: He's probably got so many Little Complainers being like "YOU RUINED IT," "WHERE'S THE HL VERSION," "THIS VERSION SUCKS" :giveup:

The album version sounds amazing anyway, and this is coming from someone who loooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeed the Babylon demo. We can have both. And when it does come out, I better not see y'all complaining about it :triggered: 

You'll have the album version and the HL version and you can choose which one you want to play. If I see people being like, "This is good and all, BUT WHY ISN'T IT ON THE ALBUM?!", then chile.....:saladga: Just be happy you have it.

🃏🖤👹

Lava
1 minute ago, Gypsy said:

Gaga also liked this post 
ITS COMING BOYZ

Screen-Shot-2020-05-30-at-12-53-59-am.png

I DIDNT EVEN KNOW SHE LIKED IT OMGGG

Luke78619

I wonder if we’ll get the Babylon HL version with a demo FW and solo ROM and first leaked version of SL, they all sound so different from the album

makes me wonder if all the tracks have a version like these :excited2:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Daylight Jokers
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

So can people stop complaining about it now :vegas:

You can tell how angry he was :giveup: He's probably got so many Little Complainers being like "YOU RUINED IT," "WHERE'S THE HL VERSION," "THIS VERSION SUCKS" :giveup:

The album version sounds amazing anyway, and this is coming from someone who loooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeed the Babylon demo. We can have both. And when it does come out, I better not see y'all complaining about it :triggered: 

You'll have the album version and the HL version and you can choose which one you want to play. If I see people being like, "This is good and all, BUT WHY ISN'T IT ON THE ALBUM?!", then chile.....:saladga: Just be happy you have it.

Imagine monsters complaining about the 2nd best song on the album just cuz they didn't get the Macarena version.

I'm excited to hear this one tho. 

Lava
Just now, LGs LM said:

Imagine monsters complaining about the 2nd best song on the album just cuz they didn't get the Macarena version. 

MACARENA VERSION:billie:

Ryusei

„So calm the f*ck down“ he‘s over little harrassers :billie:

Musery

NFRatwell

The released version is such a great album closing. I’m excited for another version but I will not sleep on ha cute commercial 90s vogue sister. But I wonder how the Haus Labs one will be released too. 

Archived