đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Differing signatures on the Chromatica art cards

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, jorja said:

So all the cd's that come with the card are the deluxe version? 

'cause in her store there was a picture of the standard cd. i'm confused :poot:

The USA got the standard CD as the "deluxe" isn't a thing in the USA (the international deluxe = target edition)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Randomperson

Seeing the different ones makes me more excited to get mine. Makes it feel like a birthday or Christmas because you don’t know which one you could end up with just like you don’t know what presents you get:billie:

Guest NOMATICA
8 hours ago, Chromatography said:

wtf how are you guys getting your sh!t already my stuff didn’t ship until today

I ordered from the German store. It started shipping on Thursday and was Friday here. :confused:

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, NOMATICA said:

I ordered from the German store. It started shipping on Thursday and was Friday here. :confused:

I have signed CDs from the Geman and French store, let's see which ones arrive first. They shipped the same day.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Mine will arrive today, a bit nervous to find out whether I’m one of the lucky few or if an “L” is also what I’m going to end up with :selena:

InstantDejavu

I'd be mad if I ordered this and it had just "LG" written on it while others have "Lady Gaga". Like sorry but how lazy can you be? Either don't offer limited signed stuff or do it good . This screams laziness all over.

mr.peter

I have multiple Gaga signatures. Twice I was there when she signed them and one was from the xo Joanne copies they sold online. They all look different 🤪 her signature is never consistent  

Lucas

How many copies did she have to sign?
It must be exhausting lol, we'd all lose patience at some point and start being too lazy to sign them perfectly

numb the flame

I think I got a pretty decent signature!

Spoiler

she signed mine "LG L" :laughga:

ThisBitch
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

I think I got a pretty decent signature!

Yeah mine looks the same 

numb the flame
13 minutes ago, InstantDejavu said:

I'd be mad if I ordered this and it had just "LG" written on it while others have "Lady Gaga". Like sorry but how lazy can you be? Either don't offer limited signed stuff or do it good . This screams laziness all over.

I kinda prefer the "LG" signature over the "Lady Gaga" signatures... the "LG" ones look neater to me

numb the flame
Just now, ThisBitch said:

Yeah mine looks the same 

Most of the UK and some of the European orders look like this signature!

iCpro
24 minutes ago, InstantDejavu said:

Omg you try signing thousands of covers on top of everything else that comes with an album release. She doesn’t owe you a signed copy, be grateful that she’s even offering this.

Its really rude to call her lazy because a few signatures out of thousands are messy.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Archived