Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Elle France is bashing Lady Gaga

Eido

Featured Posts

Eido
42 minutes ago, dberrin said:

Ok, this article is not nice to Gaga but you misunderstood the message of it. They were just regretting that she left her sober/classy looks from A star is Born/Joanne to return to pop extravaganza but specifically because they loved the LADY part of Gaga. I mean we can understand the GP (and especially fashion magazine like Elle) to be suprised that she is back to weird clothing and haircut while she was walking red carpet like Marylin Monroe last year.

I mean they literally said : "But maybe the singer,(), preferes staying true to her debuts, when she needed to compensate her ordinary physical aspect - a real handicap in the pop circle. That is what Florence Müller, fashion historian, calls the "phenomenon of the ugly lady"."

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterPaws

Cancellé.

Mangez ma merde, Elle France.

Spoiler

ik my french is gibberish don't kill me little frenchies :enigma:

Yurikuma

At first I was like, "Who the F*CK is Elle France? I just wanna talk to her.."

Pennywise

These people are REALLY wanting it, huh
ED_CzoeXoAAg2Om.jpg

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Florian
2 hours ago, Eido said:

EDIT : Ok people, I don't want this to start a witch hunt or cyberbullying. While I obviously do not agree with what the journalist said, I do want to remind you that words can hurt people. 

French twitter worked hard and found the name of the author, look what book she also wrote:

41VtLRuEbEL._SX223_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Ofc it had to be a madonna stan :rip: 

MiQuenDroid

Lmao, this French magazine is a f-word shame. They are so wicked, they just deserve the bin! 

All I ever wanted was love...

MiQuenDroid
1 hour ago, MonsterPaws said:

Cancellé.

Mangez ma merde, Elle France.

Hide contents

ik my french is gibberish don't kill me little frenchies :enigma:

Your French is good for this one, don't worry lmao. They just deserve to manger de la merde, absolutely ! 

All I ever wanted was love...

CookieHWilson
2 hours ago, Eido said:

The new issue for ELLE France is out, and well... 

The journalist is basically saying that she is no longer a "Lady".  She is cringe and ugly and is trying to hide behind artifices. If someone could translate the whole article, it would be great. I am at work :triggered:

EDIT : Ok people, I don't want this to start a witch hunt or cyberbullying. While I obviously do not agree with what the journalist said, I do want to remind you that words can hurt people. 

Send them Babylon tape

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

Anderson123

I need someone to actually translate what it says. It’s ELLE and it’s Gaga come on, would they really publish something like that? 

Runway
1 hour ago, Scrat said:

That's what Florence Muller, fashion historian, calls thr "phenomenon of the ulgy woman": "a woman aware of her ungrateful figure hiding it with a very excentric look and make up used as a painting or a mask."

To think this is journalism in a first world country. There’s no hope for the rest of us:lmao:

Suuus
34 minutes ago, Florian said:

French twitter worked hard and found the name of the author, look what book she also wrote:

41VtLRuEbEL._SX223_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Ofc it had to be a madonna stan :rip: 

Why am i not surprised 

magicalgaga

This is just pathetic. Welcome to 2010 I guess. Why do they want Gaga to be only one thing and one thing only? Why is the glamorous Lady somehow better than the colourful and extravagant Gaga? They're both two parts of the same woman and equally amazing. This just screams the meat dress case to me all over again :coffee:

i was born this way, baby

Quite apart from the obvious unacceptability of having a pop at someone because they aren't beautiful (which I think is what they are doing), they seem to have failed to notice that Gaga as beautiful woman is the real Gaga. Anytime she looks/has looked less than beautiful, it is because she has chosen to create that look. If she wants to give you Marilyn Monroe or Princess Grace, it's easy for her.

Interlude

ColdRepulsiveIchthyostega-max-1mb.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived