Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Elle France is bashing Lady Gaga

Eido

Featured Posts

Eido

The new issue for ELLE France is out, and well... 

The journalist is basically saying that she is no longer a "Lady".  She is cringe and ugly and is trying to hide behind artifices. If someone could translate the whole article, it would be great. I am at work :triggered:

EDIT : Ok people, I don't want this to start a witch hunt or cyberbullying. While I obviously do not agree with what the journalist said, I do want to remind you that words can hurt people. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
keith ink

They are 12 years late 

irrelevant magazine 

thats gossip

Babble on 

battle for your life 

babylon

palma

Seems like someone couldn't land a very important interview with a certain Pop Legend :fan: Now that she's cool again people will hate on her just like back in the days let's get used to it tbh 

ARTPOPSTER

This just shows how stupid and pathetic these publications are. She can never win with these people. :billie:

Red

Ooops say goodbye to the future mandatory iconic Elle covers each era has

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Katsuki Bakugo

Ummmmm behind artificies??? 

Did they forget her entire career! A joke

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

LOVE JUNKIE
7 minutes ago, palma said:

Seems like someone couldn't land a very important interview with a certain Pop Legend :fan: Now that she's cool again people will hate on her just like back in the days let's get used to it tbh 

truth. facts. gaga hate train act ii is here everyone pulling up to the station now :messga:

on a three day bender

Mister G

Gossip. Babble on, battle for your life, Babylon. Elle France has such poor taste.

nodandsmile

you can't pin this woman down 

the sooner you accept that, the better!

Archived