💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

USA Today: Gaga’s best album in a decade

Debithius

Featured Posts

Debithius

Twelve years ago, an unknown singer in a disco-ball bra told us it's gonna be OK. 

The artist was Lady Gaga, and the message came by way of her infectious debut single "Just Dance," her first of four No. 1 songs on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Flash forward to 2020, and that blissfully carefree chorus couldn't seem further from the truth. 

"Chromatica," out Friday, is her first solo effort since 2016's "Joanne," a well-intentioned but mostly forgettable foray into earnest country-pop. (The aching title track is an all-timer, although the less said about "Million Reasons," the better.) In that nearly four-year span between albums, Gaga has managed to headline the Super Bowl halftime show, play dual Las Vegas residencies and win an Oscar for her signature (i.e. memeable) "A Star Is Born" duet "Shallow," performed with Bradley Cooper. 

Read the rest here:

https://www.google.se/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5280233002

HEARTSTOP

I just noticed, Chromatica is Just Dance - the album.

IDGAF

Gagaloo911

Million Reasons sweetie, I'm so sorry..

I-

OT: Anyway, slay Chromatica :legend:

derpmonster

I'm SO glad she's at this point with critics :bradley:

I just know if she released the same album in 2013, she'd be getting negative reviews left and right. No one is unbiased and they all care about image.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
8 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Twelve years ago, an unknown singer in a disco-ball bra told us it's gonna be OK. 

The ****ing feels :bradley:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

RAMROD

This feels so great!! :tony:

Such a great album thru and thru indeed!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Curunir

Can we get one fuсking review where they don't have to shade her previous work? :awkney:

This is why I don't take any of them seriously. Joanne stays unbothered, ARTPOP stays untouchable and Chromatica is THAT BIТCH :queenga:

Debithius

Chromatica is truly that bitch guys 😭😭

Levine

I hate when they  drag the previous album to praise the new one. Better than a negative review don't get me wrong, but leave the **** out of Joanne, that album means a lot for many of us, Gaga included. I think it's thanks to Joanne that we are here today celebrating all these amazing stats of Chromatica. 

Saeed

A pop renaissance, I hope the other girlies bring it as well! I want to see the charts full of powerful women.

Smother Em Eh

Chromatica has obviously made its way in and it means business! Welcome to Chromatica... you’ll be here a while! :popcorn:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived