💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Top 4 most Emotional Chromatica songs (to me)

DC

Featured Posts

So as some of you may know I have a VERY strong emotional connection to certain keys and melodies (Fm, G#, A#m/M, C#, Eb). Well I was worried there wouldn’t be any songs that gave me that emotional sad vibe that I love to get from music but NOPE! Gaga HAD to make some of these songs feel super sad and I LOVE it!!! :firega: I thought one of the only few songs she’d ever make with this feeling were  Heavy Metal Lover, Telephone, and Paparazzi, but she went all out! Talk about dancing through pain?

Anyway: #1:

“911”

Oh God, just the key that it’s in makes it super sad to me, but when that chorus hits! Oh boy, she sounds so sad, and in pain, and drained, and really depressed really, like I can feel her humanity in the synthesized vocals. It really gets to me:

#2:

“Sine From Above”

The melodies on this song just sounds super sad in general like all their belts and everything! There’s so much soul put into this song, it’s really heart wrenching:

#3: 

“Replay”

Sorta taking the theme with 911, very electronic but the chords and the melodies and the MEANING is just so sad to me!:

#4:

“Fun Tonight”

I don’t really feel anything emotional about how it sounds, but the meaning is literally written all over the Instrumental, it’s so sad, but it’s still dancy too, I like this one:

KatieJudasGaga4

#1 - 1000 Doves

#2 - Sine From Above

#3 - Love Me Right

#4 - 911

Chromatica Island

1. 911 2. 1000 doves 3. Fun tonight 4. Replay

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Prostitute Barbie

1000 Doves Piano Demo actually is the first song that's actually made me cry it's gorgeous :heart:

Edit: and also the album is incomplete without it so I vote to make the Deluxe the definitive version 

gumzy3000

I cried in Sine from Above. I NEVER CRIED IN A GAGA ALBUM EVER.

In no order for the most emotional songs for me on Chromatica:

Sine from Above, 911, Replay, Rain on Me 

trolly troll troll

FindYaKubrick

Fun tonight

1000 doves

sine from above 

Plastic doll — something about the vocals

i need to listeñ a 2nd time 

Archived