💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who needs a club right now?!

Renie

Featured Posts

Renie

Anyone else? These songs need a space! We need to dance! To feel them! To move and let it out!

Im feeling all sorts of things right now, one of them is the urge to dance it out in a club with lots of alcohol, loud music, lights, sweaty bodies, sticky floors and the feeling that comes over a room when Gaga comes on. I need a night of this album, me, my thoughts and just moving. Working out every emotion alone on that dance floor. Have you ever had those nights? Just tranced out in your own world in a sea full of humans. Leaving it all there on the dance floor. That euphoria when you’re done. This album is screaming for these moments. My body is craving it and I can’t wait until it can happen!! Damn you corona!!:toofunny: 

Until then I’ll dance in my living room with everyone else! But I’ve never had an album make me feel this way! The range of emotions! I’m very overwhelmed right now! In a good way! Thank you Gaga! :heart:

ryhanna

No, clubs are gross but I DO want to get very drunk and dance to this album

just....

....very far away from a club lmao

HausofGabo

me, I seriously want a club with all of you :kara::bradley::nooo: and hug you, and cry and drink and smile together.

Prostitute Barbie
Just now, rasclautmangos said:

I'm clubbing in my living room.

Same I threw away a whole chair last week to have more room for this :selena:

Chromatica Island

I don't go to clubs, too trashy, sorry. I also have social anxiety.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Jill
Just now, Monsterabriel said:

I don't go to clubs, too trashy, sorry.

this comment and its wording was 100% necessary and couldn't have been made in any other way

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

SummerGirl21

I need to dance in a crowd of strangers RIGHT NOW. 

Renie
Just now, SummerGirl21 said:

I need to dance in a crowd of strangers RIGHT NOW. 

An hour and half ago!! 

magicalgaga

Overwhelmed in a good way is exactly how I feel. I couldn't sleep like at all after listening to the album (it's 8.35 am right now) because there were just wayy to many emotions. This album affected me so much but in all good ways. She's so amazing, I could cry even thinking about how much I owe to her. So YES, clubbing would be amazing now! I need to let these emotions free somehow :bradley:

i was born this way, baby

March34th

I CANNOT wait to grind on sweaty men at my city's gay club while Babylon pounds in my eardrums

Wet Fire

We can't go to the club, so Gaga brought the entire club inside our rooms :kara:

DeanSummer

Minus the alcohol yes (gyms opened in Austria today so I need to get back in shape since I lost 4 kg during the lockdown)

DS

Archived