💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone feel like we don't deserve Chromatica?

Spyro

Featured Posts

raragaga
9 minutes ago, farting said:

I deserve a chromatica dildo

i deserve a plastic **** doll :ally:

xoxo

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

No, we deserve it! The ones that don't deserve it are the ones that bash Gaga, do not respect her and demand stuff from her or get angry when she has to take a decision that is out of her hands sometimes. Those do not deserve this woman.

Spyro
8 minutes ago, Yurikuma said:

I totally agree. Like, some of these songs are just so good that it feels like we're not worthy to hear them. And by some I do mean MOST. And many of the photos too. Maybe for me it's just that this is the combination I've really wanted from her for so long and now I have it :toofunny:

No shade to anyone here, but you're really the only one who understood me in the op :toofunny:

Spyro the Dragon

Yurikuma
5 minutes ago, Spyro said:

No shade to anyone here, but you're really the only one who understood me in the op :toofunny:

Let's forgive them there's really so much to take in today for this fanbase, not everyone can be this deep :vegas:

Spyro
3 minutes ago, Yurikuma said:

Let's forgive them there's really so much to take in today for this fanbase, not everyone can be this deep :vegas:

True :vegas:

Too bad I can't repost this later :vegas:

Spyro the Dragon

I feel this. Like now that we have it, it’s too good and we made her rush to release it... sorry Gaga :huntyga:

ladygagafan1234

i bought 2 copies of the album (vinyl & cd) so i'm eating the fruit.

Archived