💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

An honest review of Chromatica from an OG stan

Lava

Featured Posts

Lava

Prior to the albums release, I questioned if she would ever be able to top my favorite album, and she actually did. So excited for the US release tonight so I can listen to it full with the transitions and everything.

Ive been listening to Gaga since The Fame came out, and I remember being so amazed when The Fame Monster came out. It was the polar opposite of The Fame aesthetically but still was so brilliantly done. Chromatica really brings back that excitement. 

The music itself is perfect. She could have released a blank white cover for the album and named it “music” and I still would have been raving about how amazing it is. The album’s aesthetic is also the best imo. Both the music and aesthetic are so brilliant, and is so appealing. It’s great that both the music and aesthetic themselves don’t actually need each other to lean on, they’re both extremely striking on their own, so putting them together creates a masterpiece. 

Each album she’s put out brought something new and showed a different side of her, but this is the best. Everyone say thank you Gaga

*edit: also wanted to mention that this album feels like a performance? Listening with earbuds embraces you into the world of Chromatica and you feel as though you’re going through a story. It’s genuinely unique and fascinating. 

(..still wanting that haus labs Babylon tho:trollga:)

fede ARTPOP

Whats OG?

Glad you liked the album. :heart:

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

palma
3 minutes ago, Lava said:

She could have released a blank white cover for the album and named it “music” and I still would have been raving about how amazing it is.

Whew imagine the Little Medonsters :stalkga:

Totally on the same page with you concerning the amazement I had when I actually felt like she topped BTW -my fave- It's incredible she's still keeping on giving 12 yrs later :pray: Gaga will have a loooong ride in music, it's quite evident by now.

jprince99x

This album is going to change radio. It’s impact will be insurmountable. This solidifies her position as the greatest pop star of all time. Listening to the dua lipa record after this feels reductive. The production and songwriting is no where near this caliber. I feel bad for the pop girls who are going to have to follow up this record, they might as well just retire.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

8 minutes ago, Lava said:

The music itself is perfect. She could have released a blank white cover for the album and named it “music” and I still would have been raving about how amazing it is.

"HONEST" :billie:

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Whats OG?

Obviously Gay

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Lava
12 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Whats OG?

Glad you liked the album. :heart:

Original*

Prostitute Barbie

I never thought I would love again the same way I loved The Fame Monster and BTW and in swooped Miss Chromatica with her divine Sine From Above and gave me all the dark dance pop perfection I’ve craved for all these years 

ImTired
26 minutes ago, Lava said:

Prior to the albums release, I questioned if she would ever be able to top my favorite album, and she actually did. So excited for the US release tonight so I can listen to it full with the transitions and everything.

Ive been listening to Gaga since The Fame came out, and I remember being so amazed when The Fame Monster came out. It was the polar opposite of The Fame aesthetically but still was so brilliantly done. Chromatica really brings back that excitement. 

The music itself is perfect. She could have released a blank white cover for the album and named it “music” and I still would have been raving about how amazing it is. The album’s aesthetic is also the best imo. Both the music and aesthetic are so brilliant, and is so appealing. It’s great that both the music and aesthetic themselves don’t actually need each other to lean on, they’re both extremely striking on their own, so putting them together creates a masterpiece. 

Each album she’s put out brought something new and showed a different side of her, but this is the best. Everyone say thank you Gaga

(..still wanting that haus labs Babylon tho:trollga:)

I wanted an honest OGH review....:trollga:

SarahG

The moment she opened with Alice i know this album will be good.:nooo:

Asia's Popstar Royalty 👑

Archived