💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

[PSA] Apple Music might not release Chromatica at midnight

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

I’m seeing many tweets by people saying that Apple Music is glitching and for many Europeans, the release Chromatica at midnight isn’t happening. This same thing happened with “thank u, next” where Apple Music released it 90 minutes after midnight, while Spotify did the proper midnight release. 

Y’all better be careful and secure a Spotify trial just incase.

Maleficent

the glitch only occurs if you have it pre-saved. simply delete it and re-add it and you will get it. same thing happened with ROM, i had to manually find it and re-add it.

AlwaysLoveGaga

The way to avoid this is to un add and add it when it comes out.

Also, sometimes it is available on iTunes a few minutes before Apple Music, so if you really need to hear it ASAP, go buy it there. Just make sure you don't preorder it as that will take some time to add. As soon as it is available to purchase (you'll see that the songs are not greyed out), buy it.

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Anveeroy

Yes, just search again and you will able to listen the album! :legend:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

LetsGetHigh

I don't want this post to be "see, this is why you should use Spotify" but this is exactly why. Spotify has been in the game for so long that they have ironed out every single bug possible, and they handle something as important as a planned release so smoothly. This bug has been occurring since the iTunes days and Apple still hasn't fixed it. 

pop ate my heart

Are people really complaining about this? :interestinga:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Sepsami

That's fine though, we're only supposed to buy it on Apple Music but listen to it on Spotify :vegas:

Cody James

This happened to me and Sour Candy. Wasnt showing up under the album I had presaved, had to search it and download it separately for some reason. 

Agunimon

Sometimes this happens. Doesn't mean it's not coming. If you delete the album and search for it again, that usually fixes it.

DavidLuis198
21 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

the glitch only occurs if you have it pre-saved. simply delete it and re-add it and you will get it. same thing happened with ROM, i had to manually find it and re-add it.

I can't even do that :(

I don't know how to write in english

MonsterofFame

Instead of subscribing to Spotify, it is also available on Amazon Music. It might even become available on YouTube Music too, which is free.

RepentingSinner

Doesn't the majority in Europe use Spotify anyway?

numb the flame
19 minutes ago, Cody James said:

This happened to me and Sour Candy. Wasnt showing up under the album I had presaved, had to search it and download it separately for some reason. 

Sour Candy released today isn't being classed as part of the album on iTunes, Sour Candy is its own "album"

Archived