ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

TWICE on hatius
16 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

What's the meaning of this?Ā 

:billie:

Your post is giving me this tea

Ā 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Midnightrush891
8 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

She isn't blocking her face but happy that K&Q got added to TTH. A lot of artists are actually publicly thankful for that.Ā 

Thereā€™s so much room in that screen shot to place the heart, she made a choice.Ā 

C1trus

What's your favorite part from 911 aside from the transition? Mine is the second verse when her voice is backed up by high pitched one and then low pitch. Reminds me of Venus tbh.Ā 

Ā 

Listen again to decide.:vegas:

Ā 

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

Fanta
1 hour ago, Aarghya said:

Sour Candy is doing amazing, why y'all don't want this song as a single?Ā 

I like it, but two collaborations in a row screams a bit 'desperate'. I'd rather she releases a solo single before putting out another collab again. However, I get why she's doing it. With BP on the song it was bound to chart with the powerhouse that is Blinks, she's more-so 'getting it out the way'.

TheCureinMalibu
5 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I like it, but two collaborations in a row screams a bit 'desperate'. I'd rather she releases a solo single before putting out another collab again. However, I get why she's doing it. With BP on the song it was bound to chart with the powerhouse that is Blinks, she's more-so 'getting it out the way'.

Gaga gives them a streaming hit on Spotify, BP gives Gaga a streaming youtube smash. Everybody wins.Ā 

What Sour Candy is doing right now on Apple Music is solely thanks to Gaga cause their last lead single Kill This Love peaked at #186 on Apple Music.

heavymlover
1 minute ago, Fanta said:

And also, would US radio even touch the song? I'm not sure how big kpop is in the States, but from what I've heard, it doesn't seem like the song would stand a chance with local radio. A promo single for Asian markets would be cute, though.

Louvre

Free woman and Fun tonight are definetly the most radio friendly songs so I think they'd be the contenders for singles, but I just know the GP would not support Free woman bc it would threaten their MaScuLiNItY, just like what happened with The man :/

JR Gg

Where is that Apple and Spotify promo?Ā :billie:

Why did Blade fool us?Ā :billie:

BobbyĀ :billie:

Psyduck

Chromatica I and Alice actually reach 1m views in two different videos uploded into her channel. Weird tho why uploaded it twice. One for the playlist, one for the channel. Can't they just make a playlist from ha uploads? Someone has to tell her team

Ā 

Ā - 560k views

-634k views

keep on looking for Psyduck

StupidLoveBis

It's getting worse and worse in America.Ā 
Ā 
Gaga never had a chance. Ā Between the corona and now this drameĀ that'll keep him out of any kind of promotion for weeks. Ā The streaming usaĀ numbers, by the way, could be dramatic. Ā Americans don't have the heart to listen to music.

gagaxuan
Just now, StupidLoveBis said:

It's getting worse and worse in America.Ā 
Ā 
Gaga never had a chance. Ā Between the corona and now this drameĀ that'll keep him out of any kind of promotion for weeks. Ā The streaming usaĀ numbers, by the way, could be dramatic. Ā Americans don't have the heart to listen to music.

Could you share me what's going on now. I know only a brief part of the story.

Andrea B
2 hours ago, POPARTHD said:

911 commercial? where? It talks about anti-psychoticsĀ :bradley:

well I said ''the most most commercial'' Chromatica doesn't have that many commercial songs like her older onesĀ :billie:Ā the only real commercial songs are SL,Ā ROM and sour candy

StupidLoveBis
1 minute ago, gagaxuan said:

Could you share me what's going on now. I know only a brief part of the story.

White cops killed a black man during his arrest. Ā They defended themselves by saying the man resisted when the surveillance cameras proved otherwise. Ā Americans and the Black Live Matters movement are demanding justice.

Andreu

Guyssssss can we not make this thread Chromatica review thread? because these past hours its been a chart fact then two pages of discussing of you like X song.

A littleĀ bit of that is fine but its too much nowĀ :selena:

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived