charts

Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

BenG

There are many Scheisse's and John Wayne's on this album, songs that fans think sound good but will do horrible on radio.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

If I wasn't a little monster I would have no idea who the f**k sings 911 seriously :koons:

flop fan :koons:

The autotune makes a lot of sense with how her medication can make her feel (apathetic and robotic) and it's something early Gaga did all the time. And her iconic head voice? A serve.

The GP couldn't even identify the parts Gaga was singing in Rain On Me correctly :billie:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Fame Romance
14 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

1-2-3 PUNCH of Chromatica ll-911-Plastic Doll-Sour Candy 

That's a moment! 

Hope Sour Candy holds on Spotify 

Gaga really said "you want act II since 2014, I'm gonna give these gays everything they want" :billie: 

Act II with 911, Plastic Doll and Sour Candy is really the dirty part right in the middle of the album, ngl it's the part I enjoy the most from the album :billie:

derpmonster
Just now, BenG said:

There are many Scheisse's and John Wayne's on this album, songs that fans think sound good but will do horrible on radio.

Also throw in a MANiCURE :ladyhaha:

Genuine Guy 09
Just now, BenG said:

I think they're being mislead by Alice too. As it's the lead it gets the benefit of the streams, I don't believe radio would spin it 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Genuine Guy 09
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Gaga really said "you want act II since 2014, I'm gonna give these gays everything they want" :billie: 

Act II with 911, Plastic Doll and Sour Candy is really the dirty part right in the middle of the album, ngl it's the part I enjoy the most from the album :billie:

That's the gayest part of the album and it'll be the part of the album Y'all will hear  in the background when you get sent home made p*rn videos from guys you talk to online 

:coffee:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

BenG
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Also throw in a MANiCURE :ladyhaha:

Yes lmao. These songs make sense when you're listening to the album but take it out of context and GP will be like wtf is this song.

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

I think they're being mislead by Alice too. As it's the lead it gets the benefit of the streams, I don't believe radio would spin it 

yeah Alice is cute but very polarizing. It's also full of instrumentals that can be played in a club but really not on radio.

JR Gg

The only other songs radio might spin is Free Woman and Fun Tonight :billie:

And neither of those are my favourites but :billie:

Andreu
7 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Replay is an amazing song too but I don't think the GP will get it. It's a club song for sure. And tbh way too traumatic of subject matter for the GP

a lie :billie: the edgy teens who like Billie will caption their insta pics with "every day I dig my grave" or "the monsters inside me are torturing me"

BenG

ROM is the most commercial song on there. SFA and FW next. SL is actually more conventional than most of the songs on the album.

IAmNotHere1997

Am I crazy or am I the only one who thinks the pre-chorus of Replay sounds reminds me of THIS

Smithy

UK OCC - Sunday update*

1 CHROMATICA (35.6k)

2 DISSIMULATION (2.1k)

* Missing SPOTIFY, YOUTUBE for Sat, AMAZON HDEL for Fri.

has this been posted? :giveup:
I know most of these are going to be bundles but still 

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived