Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Bon Gonzalez

Hopefully this protest is not for long. If it escalates into a civil war, it's over for our faves. :bradley:

I'm getting paranoid OMG. :icega:

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
n1kos

What about ROM 's second week till now? Is it doing bad or fine? 

I feel so sorry once again, this album coincided with 2 tragic events! 

But it's important right now everybody protesting against these situations! 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Andrea B
18 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Story time 🕛🕛 sisters 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️so basically I was in class listening to Chromatica ❤️❤️and my headphones got unplugged 😩😩 and it played Sine From Above out loud 🔊🔊so anyway it was playing out loud and all the girls 👭 👭 were completely vibing to it💏💏 and they were like slayyyyy🔪🔪sisterrr☠️☠️and i was gonna say something back when a boy🤮🤮approached me and said🗣️🗣️ "uh lady gaga is so cringe why don't you listed to xxtentacion?" 🧐🧐 and i was SHOOK 😳😳and completely flipped the F OUT 🤬🤬 i said "you dumb ignorant MALE gaga liter ally saved my life 🙏🙏 i was cutting myself for my DEPRESSION since daddy didn't get me tickets to coachella👴👴 and a pentagram ⛧ formed on the ground and gaga rose up from it🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️ and she said "put your faith in allah for he is the most merciful 💣💣" and then she left and i was so inspired that i read the korean promised to slay every infidel in my path🧕🧕 until shariah law was implemented world wide" he then was like I won't allow a mujahid to spread the gentle message of mohamabamba and then summoned a djinn 🧞‍♂️🧞‍♂️ in the shape of jahsehs foreskin and he said he was the servant of shaytan👹👹well i wasn't going to let blasphemy😡😡go unpunished and chanted oh allah the most kind and beautiful please banish these heathens back to hell🔙🔙 and suddenly the heavens opened and we loooked and it was gaga 🤩🤩she said "i am allah and i was disguised as gaga to give hope to all 14 year old girls"😜😜but then i felt an evil force rising😳😳it was xxxtentacion😲😲 he said "spotlight uh moonlight uh beat woman cos they have no rights uh"🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ and then allah and X fought and of course allah won 😉😉 and spread World peace ✌️✌️ so anyway that's the TEA sisters stay tuned for my haus labs 💄💄 giveaway 🎉🎉and remember praise allah everyday🤗🤗

this was so fvcking random :air:

Bloody Matt
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Because of Target closing.

It's fine, we're getting a #1 and Gaga isn't going anywhere. More album units next time. We need to get rid of this "this is the last hit she'll ever have, so let's get the most out of it" mentality. She's proven that wrong time and again.

But there are 1,870 Target stores in the US... only 175 are closed for now.

Bon Gonzalez
1 minute ago, n1kos said:

What about ROM 's second week till now? Is it doing bad or fine? 

I feel so sorry once again, this album coincided with 2 tragic events! 

But it's important right now everybody protesting against these situations! 

It's falling significantly on sales but not that bad. On demand streaming  is steady. YT views are down however compared to last week. Radio stats are great. 

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, Bloody Matt said:

Wow that’s a lot! Faith restored a bit

Matteo Remondi
3 minutes ago, Bloody Matt said:

meltdown cancelled

lilmizmuffet

Everything is going to be okay guys. What's going on in the US is more important than big numbers. She has a single and album debuting at #1, more than some of us thought possible after Stupid Love + Covid.

All artists will suffer a drop in the US right now, not just gaga. It might further delay release week plans she made, but let's remember while we stream and enjoy that this is bigger than us, and support our brothers and sisters.:heart:

Water like misery

Genuine Guy 09

Pop songs drop on AM US at night then rise in the day although no doubt the new release effect has worn off but it will go up in day and stabilise :vegas:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

DziubiDaily

THE BIGGEST RADIO STATION IN BELGIUM MADE RAIN ON ME THEIR 'BIG HIT' OF THE COMING WEEK YASSSS :giveup: 

Saint Gaga
16 minutes ago, Bon Gonzalez said:

Can the protesters at least blast the album while they rally. I bet Replay would sound very good while they are on a riot. :giveup:

More like Babylon 

Strut it out, Walk a smile

Serving ancient city style

IAmNotHere1997

All I have to say is thank God this album has finally been released, I'm not gonna worry about the numbers. Gaga's timing and luck this era has been ... unprecedented. First COVID and now a literal WAR going on :madge:

Bon Gonzalez

I just want one iconic live performance this era. Just ONE. Then after that I won't care if she ends this very very promising to be iconic era abruptly.:bradley: 

HasBeyn

The meltdowns from some in here are getting on my nerves.

Imagine thinking her album tracks will continue to stay top 100 on streaming platforms all week, when she barely cracked #50 with SL a LEAD with heavy promo and are popdance tracks in an urban oriented platform.

Some people just lack intelligence I guess...

Bon Gonzalez
2 minutes ago, DziubiDaily said:

THE BIGGEST RADIO STATION IN BELGIUM MADE RAIN ON ME THEIR 'BIG HIT' OF THE COMING WEEK YASSSS :giveup: 

Europe, Ocenia and Asia are really going to save this era huh. :applause:

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived