💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Saint Gaga

Time to release ROM extended version to resist the free fall..Or else we're gonna get a 1 week #1 and that's the last thing we need after how we were blasting Kats & Hives necks yesterday 

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster7

I think second day streams will fall harder in the US (which is completely normal, the situation affects all songs not only Chromatica), so I'm hoping for 7M in the US and 26-27M rest of the world = around 34M

monketsharona

When do you think they'll include Love Me Right and 1000 Doves Demo on Spotify ?

malazam
4 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

Time to release ROM extended version to resist the free fall..Or else we're gonna get a 1 week #1 and that's the last thing we need after how we were blasting Kats & Hives necks yesterday 

What matters after a #1 debut is actually longevity at #1 or inside the Top 10 and it's aiming to #5 on the 2nd week.

Remember that during the tracking week ROM was 12-8 and it went one, then the build up for the release and the release of the album made it go #2.

It could perfectly be stable at 12-9 again like the past week. With radio going up and stable sales it will be just fine.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Max Vandeburg
11 minutes ago, Arizona Sky said:

Lover got 39.8M streams second day on Spotify. Let’s hope for 30-35M. Anything below was NOT be a good sine from above :billie:

Lover was heavily promoted everywhere and every day. All things considered, I would be happy with 25M tomorrow.

HitTheBoat

I always love Japan's display stands for her albums. This one is a slay

Andreu
9 hours ago, brizoda said:

I just voted at 20,40

Do u like Rosalia's new song?

Not really :poot: firar song of her that i dont really like or get addicted to

Matteo Remondi

AM Global updated:

#2 (=) ROM

#5 (-2) SC

#12 (-3) SL

#20 (-11) Alice

#25 (-14) 911

#26 (-13) FW

#37 (-17) Fun Tonight

#41 (-16) Plastic Doll

#42 (-15) Enigma

#46 (-24) Chromatica I

#47 (-19) Chromatica II

#50 (-16) SFA

#58 (-19) Replay

#70 (-26) Babylon

#76 (-30) 1000 Doves

StupidLoveBis

Can people stop being dramatic every time a song fall?  Cause it's gonna go down all week and I'm not gonna watch people be dramatic every day in my favorite topic please. :trollga:

ferretti
31 minutes ago, emig09 said:

#9 now

31 minutes ago, emig09 said:

Oh it's #10 :billie:

30 minutes ago, Matteo Remondi said:

I see it at 7 right now. I think all the tracks around there are pretty close so fluctuating a lot. But yeah, streams are definitely going down, which for AM US, doesn't seem too surprising. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

MarryTheDay

A lot of people went outside and do the protest movement so i think the freefall be expected for US AM and Spotify :kiss:

Ally Campana

The evil forces of the universe really doesn’t want Gaga to succeed. First the leaks, COVID 19 during her original release date and now one of the biggest protests in recent times in the US during her release week. I feel for her. But I trust the process and the the goodness of the universe, she’s gonna come out of it triumphant once again. So what if the first week numbers are a little lesser than it could’ve been? So what if the songs fall a little faster than we hoped? Longevity and having legs is key. And when she does promo for the album, it’ll pick up once again even if it falls now. I put my trust and faith in her.

On another note, I pray for all the protesters in the US. I hope they can get the justice they’re fighting for. The situation sadly won’t go away or be resolved any time soon but I hope they stay safe considering this is all happening during a pandemic, literally. 

Does it matter? Damage is done

Shaney
2 hours ago, Baepsae said:

[ie Alice] Too EDMy imo. It's a solid track but it's not really that catchy. 

:saladga:

not catchy? It’s literally the best song on the album and one of the catchiest.

C1trus

Chromatica keeps sounding better each day and I'm not exaggerating :bradley:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived