💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

OBEY
2 minutes ago, dit said:

what do you guys see as being singles in the future?

I don't really hear anything that could do well after Rain On Me. I mean Sour Candy can perhaps do good but i feel like a lot of it's hype is just front loaded streams from very depraved Blackpink fans. I don't know if it can be a hit. 

Perhaps 1000 Doves can be the hit midtempo / ballad of the era I guess?

3rd single is on a upcoming deluxe version hopefully :poot: 

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
emig09
1 minute ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Definitely see them pushing Sour Candy, and 911 seems to have garnered the best response. Not sure anything besides Rain On Me screams huge radio smash or will have a good response on that metric, though. Stupid Love made sense to lead with, despite it not being the best song on the album.

911 needs to be released with its intro too... That pure sales could help at that moment

gay engineer

Noir
4 minutes ago, dit said:

I don't really hear anything that could do well after Rain On Me. I mean Sour Candy can perhaps do good but i feel like a lot of it's hype is just front loaded streams from very depraved Blackpink fans. I don't know if it can be a hit. 

I could see Free Woman being a small hit but not quite ROM level heights. Sine From Above too. I'd love 911 but I have a feeling it would flop. 

Just A Holy Fool

911 is awesome, but its not a radio song. 

WildAmerican
6 minutes ago, emig09 said:

I really like this visualization, it really lets you see which songs are being carried by solely radio (an easily influenceable medium), and which songs have their point distributed more evenly

BangTheGong

I love 911 I would love to hear it on the radio. Tons of people do substances whether prescribed or whatnot so I think a lot of people can relate.

ImTired
8 minutes ago, dit said:

I think Bloodpop was pretty explicit. And we know the video is done. I'd say next single is the 2nd version of Babylon. And....

200.gif

heavymlover
9 minutes ago, dit said:

Based on the reaction so far, I think Free Woman, Fun Tonight and Alice are the big contenders. 911 is great, but I'm not sure radio would play it. Same goes to Sour Candy as a North American single.

Klou
15 minutes ago, dit said:

Sour Candy and Sine From Above are the only songs I could see being singles. 911 is just a big fan favorite that would get completely rejected by radio.

Thrasher

SFA and Sour Candy won’t do anything in the US but they have HUGE potential in Europe...

Free Woman would be a logical choice for a worldwide single since there should be a video ready for it too (or Fun Tonight)

“Come over, when you’re sober”

TheArcher
5 hours ago, JR Gg said:

We hope :billie: 

Does Lover have longevity tho :billie:

Feels like even reputation lasted longer :billie:

Lover 40th week - #22 😉

Doncho
8 minutes ago, BangTheGong said:

I love 911 I would love to hear it on the radio. Tons of people do substances whether prescribed or whatnot so I think a lot of people can relate.

I like the song, but its probably the worst choice for a single :enigma:

But they released Stupid Love so anything is possibe :selena:

Luks
20 minutes ago, dit said:

The most radio friendly song is Free Woman imo, so if I had to choose that’s the one I would go for...

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived