Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
charts

Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

malazam
8 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

I think predictions will stay within the 250-265K range; HDD always downplays her, so it makes sense to just jump the gun but without normal promo I don't that big numbers happening. I'm expecting a ~40 percent drop in Spotify numbers tomorrow.

40% that's a nightmare

teens want 20-25%

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enomis

Do you think Chromatica will be a long-running record? Or do you think that, once the GP's curiosity will vanish, the record is gonna be just a "fan favourite"?:huh:

Gaby15
20 minutes ago, BenG said:

I wonder how many songs she will cut for the tour. There are a few that would be vocally quite challenging for a tour.

Not only vocally.

"As therapeutic as it was to dance, delivering some of the more emotional lyrics in the studio proved difficult for Gaga. Tucker notes that the song “911,” which features additional production from Madeon, was particularly tough. The song is a powerhouse dance track with deeply affecting lyrics about how she’s her own worst enemy.
“[Gaga] had to relive everything she was talking about in the song with every take,” Tucker explains. “She wore a wig to the studio that day, hoping it would make it a little bit easier to feel like someone else. We had it almost pitch-black in the studio. I wish everyone could see what I saw because she really fought for each and everyone of these songs to put her whole self into it, at any cost.”

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Enomis said:

Do you think Chromatica will be a long-running record? Or do you think that, once the GP's curiosity will vanish, the record is gonna be just a "fan favourite"?:huh:

I think it will def be long-running.. 

HasBeyn

Wait it just hit me...yall know she can get a grammy nomination for one of the interludes right?

There's a category about instrumentals or arrangements dont remember it exactly...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh her clasical grammy win is coming

Kimblue
16 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Am I the only one that feels like Chromatica is more personal than Joanne (that was represented as her most personal record ever)? Even BTW feels more personal :cryga:

Yep, I feel like it’s her most personal.

Gaby15
22 minutes ago, HasBeyn said:

I dream of her making a TV special about chromatica, like she did for ARTPOP with the muppets, but this time it has to be her own thing.

Imagine her inviting Elton,Ariana and Blackpink too to perform.

All the performances she couldnt do because of corona can be compansated with it.

And it can air during september october, perfectly for when grammy voting opens...

I really hope for a live performance with Elton sometime, it could easily be better than the recording.

Gypsy Life
31 minutes ago, BenG said:

I wonder how many songs she will cut for the tour. There are a few that would be vocally quite challenging for a tour.

Bold of you to assume there's a tour.

ezgif.com-resize-2.thumb.gif.f2621ae45c0

KORG
13 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Am I the only one that feels like Chromatica is more personal than Joanne (that was represented as her most personal record ever)? Even BTW feels more personal :cryga:

Where Joanne had tracks like Dancing in circles, Ayo and Angel down - they weren't particularly personal songs that spoke about her experience or answered anything about her life. 

Chromatica is different. Each and every track tells a personal story. Even Babylon. Especially Babylon. 

Chromatica is actually looking to top Born This Way lyrically, as I just feel like Alice and especially Sine from above are EPIC level tracks and not too flooded with noise (thanks, Fernando....)

3 minutes ago, HasBeyn said:

Wait it just hit me...yall know she can get a grammy nomination for one of the interludes right?

There's a category about instrumentals or arrangements dont remember it exactly...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh her clasical grammy win is coming

Whilst we would find that quite amazing, I think everyone else nominated would FUME haha

alice911

The production on Chromatica is so sharp and crisp. Yup we love it. There is something about the production on born this way that never felt right to me. The grating sound on few trackings. 

there's really a different when u work with real professionals DJs vs amateurs like fernando. 

Pop Art

@Gypsy Life apologies if this has already been asked and answered, but do you see Sour Candy going Top 10 on the Hot 100 next week at all? 🤔

Gypsy Life
3 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

@Gypsy Life apologies if this has already been asked and answered, but do you see Sour Candy going Top 10 on the Hot 100 next week at all? 🤔

Top 30-ish.

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived