šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

HasBeyn

With her being unable to promote with performances or even tweet(cause backlash could happen) I hope they start an aggressive marketing campaign with spotify with playlistings and ads.

Use all your budget for online campaign cause you won't be able to perform for months to come for sure...

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
La Rosalia
Just now, Bloody Matt said:

911 needs to be a single, orĀ at least have a video Imo

Best performing track and also miss Madeon deserves his reparations for not getting one video from ARTPOPĀ despite producing the best tracks.

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Bitch please it's gonna be the next RadarĀ :air:

I donā€™t know what a ā€˜Radarā€™ is but I know for a fact GODbylon will serve a #1 for 10+ weeks. Even Gaga herself knew thatā€™s why she shot a video in advance.Ā :whitney:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, Stargazer said:

What about Alice and 911 ?

3E520E26-684F-4770-A741-379F96045748.thu

Too experimental. But could work in terms of streaming and sales. 911 more so than Alice.

Stargazer

What's the maximum number of Gaga songs that charted on the Hot 100 for the same week ?

luckythisway

911 is the most single worthy song left on the album and itā€™s performance reflects that. Radio is going to be our hardest metric to conquer regardless, so I think anĀ amazing MV will be enough to push the streams/sales enough to make it a hit.

CHROMATICA

Genuine Guy 09

Radio isn't touching 911 or alice, keep them on playlists thoughĀ 

I'm not even going to humour babylon idea :rip:

FW has better iTunes which im guessing would mean better radio reception for that audienceĀ 

SFA is 100% single material WW

1000 Doves would work on radio and Fun TonightĀ 

Sour Candy Oceania and Asia physical releaseĀ 

That's it :vegas:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Fame Romance

Thereā€™s so many songs that could do well as singles on the album but since weā€™re on the streaming era we just have to accept that big artists canā€™t get post-album hits anymore.

Ariana couldnā€™t do it, neither couldĀ Taylor, The Weeknd, Selena, Dua, Billie. The new definition of smashing right now is good streaming numbers for albums with 1 or 2 pre-album tracks high on streaming charts.

Gaga was able to get 1-2 hits with ASIB post-Shallow in Europe and some other parts of the world because radios decided to play them and were promoted by the movie and touched people.

ViviLittleM

I've a feeling Billboard won't make us wait like for Shallow this time

Ally Campana
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Thereā€™s so many songs that could do well as singles on the album but since weā€™re on the streaming era we just have to accept that big artists canā€™t get post-album hits anymore.

Ariana couldnā€™t do it, neither couldĀ Taylor, The Weeknd, Selena, Dua, Billie. The new definition of smashing right now is good streaming numbers for albums with 1 or 2 pre-album tracks high on streaming charts.

Gaga was able to get 1-2 hits with ASIB post-Shallow in Europe and some other parts of the world because radios decided to play them and were promoted by the movie and touched people.

But itā€™s worth a try donā€™t you think? Delicate nearly reached the top 10 as post album single too. Maybe Gaga can break the curse.Ā :pray:

JR Gg

911 is gonna flop so hardĀ :billie:

Luckily Gaga and Bobby know thatĀ :billie:

emig09
1 hour ago, La Rosalia said:

I know information is public once it hitsĀ the internet, but if yā€™all as a thread are using this information to post on Twitter when I have specifically said countless times not to do so, donā€™t expect this from me again.
Ā 

I wonā€™t post the album trackĀ sales or anything else from now on.

We won't post anything gurlĀ :heart:

gay engineer

Fame Romance
2 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

But itā€™s worth a try donā€™t you think? Delicate nearly reached the top 10 as post album single too. Maybe Gaga can break the curse.Ā :pray:

Yeah thatā€™s what I meant with the example of ARUTW/INLA becoming successful in some countriesĀ thanks to radio support, I expect her to have a Delicate moment with one of the songs from the album, maybe Sine From Above!

But ideally I would like it to be a solo song, weā€™ll have to see.

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived