đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

PinkJelly

She’s really slaying in the U.K. at the moment :giveup: keep buying, streaming - especially ROM lets get it #1 for two weeks!

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HasBeyn

I hope midday today comes soon and not like yesterday that we had to wait for hours...

KORG
2 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

It has long been a racial commentary on Asians' eyes, vision and especially relating to bad driving (blindspot). It's not a ****ing reach

Context is fun, isnt it? If we remove it, we get to look down on all the prejudice people from our pedestal. 

DeanWinchester
Just now, KORG said:

Context is fun, isnt it? If we remove it, we get to look down on all the prejudice people from our pedestal. 

I can't speak for what comment you got and I rarely ever pull the racist **** because that gets messy. All I'm saying is that I wasn't reaching because the post connects to several long-time racist slurs. And if I wanted to be extra I'd have reported or hated on @dit which I didnt. I didnt even extend the discussion until you said I was only reaching.

OT: keep streaming ROM

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

HasBeyn

Those attacking GOD.GA with Taylor avis are in fact Beyonce stans.

They were exposed last night how they planned to act as Taylor stans in disguise and use her as a shield since Beyonce stats for the past years have been pure ****...poor souls

Smithy
19 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

There were bundles for the UK show???? If so I just learnt that 

of course not

If you preordered the album you got priority Access to the tour dates

dit

oh no :air: please guys I barely survived a drama on the charts thread just like a couple of days ago. Please we settled this and cleared up everything let's not drag this on anymore I am begging you for my anxiety's sake :giveup: sweet lord. 

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, HasBeyn said:

Those attacking GOD.GA with Taylor avis are in fact Beyonce stans.

They were exposed last night how they planned to act as Taylor stans in disguise and use her as a shield since Beyonce stats for the past years have been pure ****...poor souls

They really shot themselves in the foot with their "Bey's scraps" narrative. They thought TLK was going to blow ASIB's acclaim and success. They have been pressed ever since.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

KORG
1 minute ago, DeanWinchester said:

I can't speak for what comment you got and I rarely ever pull the racist **** because that gets messy. All I'm saying is that I wasn't reaching because the post connects to several long-time racist slurs. And if I wanted to be extra I'd have reported or hated on @dit which I didnt. I didnt even extend the discussion until you said I was only reaching.

OT: keep streaming ROM

As long as you got it off your chest and you feel better :oops:

Back to alice...

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, dit said:

we settled this and cleared up everything let's not drag this on anymore

I didn't plan to and I dont hate you. Just putting it out there :kara:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Fame Romance
3 minutes ago, Smithy said:

If you preordered the album you got priority Access to the tour dates

There was the same thing in France but that’s not really a “bundle” since you still had to pay for the album and the concert  ticket separately.

DeanWinchester

W O W

dean winchester GIF

Anyway, let's go for that #1 album

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

dit
2 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

I didn't plant to and I dont hate you. Just putting it out there :kara:

i meant like the whole topic not you specifically :hug: love you, @KORG and anyone on here reading this in general lol! let's just all talk about charts & Gaga again please :giveup: 

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived