💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

Rain On Me has officially debuted at #2 on the Australian Charts - Rockstar went #1 here (Australians are just so basic I cannot).

I'm so happy she got #2 with ROM though. SL went #7 here, and then it disappeared into oblivion. ROM is all over radio here so I hope she experiences some longevity with it. It's a great week to be a Gaga fan in all honesty!

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
La Rosalia

And to think in two more days I’ll confirm ms ROM did +85K pure 

handsome-squidward-gif-3.gif

malazam
1 hour ago, Samueld9999 said:

we still have Jimmy Fallon on monday! For the moments! It will probably give her a boost anyway (she dont really need it) there is much more to come to (something promo related on Wednesday) probably more interview in the next week (jimmy kimmel, Ellen, Stephen Colbert, James Corden)

We really don't know if that's happening now.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Lazz Monster
Just now, Doncho said:

The difference between Stupid Love and ROM music videos is 20M views. Coming for 100M together

tenor.gif?itemid=15238517

Not when ROM is doing 4M daily :huntyga:

We're far from the Shallow now

Samueld9999
Just now, malazam said:

We really don't know if that's happening now.

Yes it is ! 

KORG

New longer ad in uk. Aired during BGT. Features stupid love, ROM, video clip of Ariana and Gaga in the video.

Get them #1's!

Regina George

The only song that I'm having hard time listening to is Enigma.. it's just not growing on me.. It's a great song and her vocals are great but for some reason I just don't feel anything while it's playing.. Even SL makes sense when you listen to the full album but Enigma is kinda hard to swallow.. 

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, La Rosalia said:

And to think in two more days I’ll confirm ms ROM did +85K pure 

handsome-squidward-gif-3.gif

Lmao. We hope we hope

ViviLittleM

I imagine Gaga’s team being shook right now by the Spotify numbers

yASSsss

Now that spotify numbers are out, what do you guys think about the first week numbers for US?:spin:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Slovakialop
57 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

Rain On Me 56,616,168 (+7,326,253)

Sour Candy 13,282,278 (+7,515,827)

SC outstreamed ROM today by almost 200k streams. 

It becomes the 1º song by a K-Pop group/singer to be the most streamed song on Spotify. :vegas:

Hope it's the 3º official single.

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, MelbHawker said:

Rain On Me has officially debuted at #2 on the Australian Charts - Rockstar went #1 here (Australians are just so basic I cannot).

I'm so happy she got #2 with ROM though. SL went #7 here, and then it disappeared into oblivion. ROM is all over radio here so I hope she experiences some longevity with it. It's a great week to be a Gaga fan in all honesty!

Yeah, I got a bit sad when I found out it was #2, but tbh when ROM was released I was expecting a #4 at best. #2 is really good tbh :golfclap: 

We're far from the Shallow now

KORG
Just now, Regina George said:

The only song that I'm having hard time listening to is Enigma.. it's just not growing on me.. It's a great song and her vocals are great but for some reason I just don't feel anything while it's playing.. Even SL makes sense when you listen to the full album but Enigma is kinda hard to swallow.. 

Listen to it loud, but turn up your bass 2 points.

Actually the whole album is better like that.

little legend
Just now, KORG said:

New longer ad in uk. Aired during BGT. Features stupid love, ROM, video clip of Ariana and Gaga in the video.

Get them #1's!

i don't understand why the used Stupid Love in that ad while they could also promote ROM along with the album

Also you want the GP to buy your album, don't scare them with Stupid Love :chica:

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived