Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where can I buy a physical copy of Chromatica?

Iluvartpop

Featured Posts

Iluvartpop

Hi everyone,

I live in Singapore, and there's apple music and Spotify and iTunes and such, but for PHYSICAL copies, I don't know where to get them, especially since music stores in my country don't operate anymore. :giveup: So was just wondering if anyone has any ideas on how I could get my hands on a copy!

TheSlash
6 minutes ago, GagaXCollection said:

Try Amazon

This. Or look at Gaga's official shop. Maybe they ship to Singapore. Hard to tell from literally the other end of the world, tho :selena: .

Ew, David!

Aussie
34 minutes ago, IluvARTPOP said:

Hi everyone,

I live in Singapore, and there's apple music and Spotify and iTunes and such, but for PHYSICAL copies, I don't know where to get them, especially since music stores in my country don't operate anymore. :giveup: So was just wondering if anyone has any ideas on how I could get my hands on a copy!

Just Google it I’m sure there is somewhere to buy one. Sad that there are no music stores in Singapore 

Gerrard174
9 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Just Google it I’m sure there is somewhere to buy one. Sad that there are no music stores in Singapore 

There are music stores 🤣 but currently singapore is under lockdown (termed 'circuit breaker').

Same with my country, Malaysia. I think it gonna be so hard to obtain a physical copy (but bookstore has it available for preorder online)

hamster11
49 minutes ago, IluvARTPOP said:

Hi everyone,

I went to Singapore a few years ago and visited "THAT CD SHOP" at the Marina Bay Sands Mall. Not sure if it's still open maybe you can call them and ask. :)

Either way, you can order one from the Canadian store:

https://shopca.ladygaga.com/*/*/Signed-Chromatica-DLX-CD/6HEX0000000

Archived