Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Babylon will split this forum in less than 9 hours

Spyro

Featured Posts

johnmonster

I'm living for whatever she has to give us, and someone will remix Babylon using the Haus Labs music anyway because some of you is talented as **** :staymad:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ErickSlayyy

Im praying to Gaga that Babylon will have the HL instrumental :pray: but if it doesn’t we will all start a petition for Boys Noize to release:cryga::icega: Babylon (Boys Noize remix) 

ice bear

babylon will be the new scheiße

ice heard one side from above

zerojk

Tbh I feel like I already hate a bit this song for how controversial and overhyped it has been 

i will still enjoy listening to it tho

Baepsae
21 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

Bobby we’re NOT using the song 

Bahbbbbby, we're NOT giving the gays exactly what they want

My Name Isnt Alice

If it isn't the hl instrumental then it better be better than that

Dexxx

Why are y'all only focused on Babylon tho :madge:

I'm pretty sure there are more better tracks than this song :billie:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Rudz Xinc

I'm pretty sure people who have heard the demo and have ridiculous high expectition will likely to get disappointed.

It's their own fault tho.

Gaga never said that HL instrumental will be on Babylon track. Demo will remains as demo and isn't supposed to be heard by public. If you choose to listen to it, you got yourself to blame. If you didn't listen to it, you will not know it will use the HL instrumental.

I did however listen to couple of the snippets weeks ago and yg barely remember how it sounded.

So my expectation is not too high. However I do feel that HL instrumental is SICK.

Look at those clowns

high culture

If I can replace Aura with the demo version on ARTPOP I will replace Babylon with the 30 second snippet if need be 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’ve listened to it every day since it leaked might as well not stop now

Heygirl22

I’m so excited to hear this song 

the beat alone from the commercial is so fun and fabulous I requested Friday off work so I can enjoy this hehe 😜 

I’m open to whatever comes from this album. ITS NEW GAGA MUSIC AAAHHH

High expectations? Yes. But I know she will serve many bops, so its okay.

Can’t wait to listen to Babylon and all the rest, I’m also getting ready to be surprised by some low profile tracks that are going to stand out and we know basically nothing about.

darkchylde
43 minutes ago, DiamondAngel said:

You KNOW there will be people in denial who try to not pick a side and be like “yeah I wish it was the demo version too, but let’s appreciate the version we DO have :)” like no honey STAND FOR SOMETHING. Those members are probably the ones who I identify as “center-left” politically. BAN THEM 

this is exactly gonna be me if it doesn't feature the labs instrumental you KNOW i'll convince myself of not being mad

Agagkills

If the instrumental is the real thing then I’m all in . It sounds like it would be explosive . And it will split our asses apart 

Archived