💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Take My Hand, Stay Joanne

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

As we are very close to experience the sixth studio album of Lady Gaga, 'Chromatica' -- let's remember Joanne - a personal record which helped GAGA to reinvent herself. Please share your thoughts about Joanne, and write a nice good-bye to it! :heart:

22824.jpg

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

I really don't listen to the album frequently, but I always feel thrilled about how carefully she crafted the record! My favorite song from the album is Sinner's Prayer, a heartbreaking soulful song. 

JRCF29

Joanne wasn't exactly the album that got me into Gaga, but it was the first era I remember (I was 10 when ARTPOP came out, for reference) and I saw her at the Super Bowl and then later on the JWT. This album is very good (minus Hey Girl :triggered:) and I think it was really important for her and for us as far as content, sound, and career trajectory. It didn't even hit me until now that when a new era begins, an old one must fade...

XO Joanne:kiss:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Anveeroy
Just now, JRCF29 said:

very good (minus Hey Girl 

Not so Hey Girl of you :triggered:

ice bear

sorry joanne, there's a new girl in town 

* plays alice.mp3 * 

Spoiler

ice heard one side from above

Pennywise

The song Joanne itself is my favorite. It always reminds me of my mom, who died now more than a year ago. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Anveeroy
Just now, Pennywise said:

The song Joanne itself is my favorite. It always reminds me of my mom, who died now more than a year ago. 

:kara:

JRCF29
Just now, Aarghya said:

Not so Hey Girl of you :triggered:

Florence and Gaga talent canceled each other out:billie: producing that mess

Don't Call Me Gaga

Anveeroy
Just now, ice bear said:

* plays alice.mp3

I said take my hand - Joanne

ChromaticRaccoon
Just now, ice bear said:

* plays alice.mp3

*Screams in Bloody Mary*

AlwaysLoveGaga

I love Joanne so much:messga:

It broke my heart when I found out it sent her into a depression. I just wish I could tell her that though she couldn't heal her father, it helped heal me:heart:

The piano version of Joanne is probably my favorite Gaga song. It's so beautiful.

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

GaGaAst

Joanne was beautiful for me with Diamond heart and Joanne track being first few tracks. I appreciate it a lot but somehow one song just ruined the album for me. The one below. Not because its bad but JAD is so good a masterpiece I could hardly appreciate other tracks in the album and even album as a whole. Same thing happened with Bad Romance for me. 

The countless MR performance was sort of overkill but I will truly appreciate this album. I just need to be at that place on my life to be fully grasp it. Joanne has a huge role in her career shifting and thanks gaga for this masterpiece. 

I also enjoy Piano version of Joanne a lot. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

hardcore1996

I have so much love for this ablum. Seeing her very early on talk about the trauma joanne’s death put on her family and then years later having that formed into in album was so special. 

I was front row at JWT and she pointed the mic at mw during the “baby tell me yes” part of TC and we had a lil moment it was so amazing.

XO JOANNE 

BangTheGong

I love Joanne. Still like blasting Diamond Heart while driving and belting it with the windows closed lol. :ally:

Archived