๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

celeb

Swifties cancel Burger King after they make insensitive remarks

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

GaGaAst

Enchanted isn't even about her ex. It was about her meeting with that guy from Owl Cityย 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lorde Von Kok
2 minutes ago, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

I think people underestimate just how big of a fanbase she has. You don't constantly sell out multiple nights in a row in stadiums if you're fanbase isn't big. I think it's just that her fanbase isn't as vocal on Twitter. A lot are on Tumblr and that's where she connects with fans the most.

There are also many Little Swifites on here:vegas:

absolutely, she has that influence and impact 100%. i streams a lot of her songs weekly because she got bops for days. the thing is, this #IsOverParty shouldn't be a thing.ย 

1 minute ago, ice bear said:

and apparently you stan lordeย too, so, tasteย :vegas:

:vegas:

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

GaGaAst
3 minutes ago, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

I think people underestimate just how big of a fanbase she has. You don't constantly sell out multiple nights in a row in stadiums if you're fanbase isn't big. I think it's just that her fanbase isn't as vocal on Twitter. A lot are on Tumblr and that's where she connects with fans the most.

There are also many Little Swifites on here:vegas:

right here. Fresh oneย 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Franch Toast

I thought the Tweet was hilarious myself.ย 

She/Her/Hers

Dayman

Puh-lease. It's a harmless joke and let's not pretend she doesn't have a ton of songs about exes, it's practically a meme at this point. It isn't anything negative to to say she writes songs about her exes - you write about what you know about and experience. A young woman will inevitably be more likely to have songs of the nature obviously. The only people who should be cancelled are the ones who think this is a slight at Taylor, like damn there's nothing wrong. :rip:

TimisaMonster

I love it...seemed like she did nothing but date to fuel inpsirsfor her next album lol

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

PlasticDollGirl

Ew swifties, who could ever Stan Taylor?:neyde:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Goldfish

Who actually lives theirย lives boycotting fast food chains over jokes they make on social media...ย :saladga:

I invented post-its

Economy

I used to think Cancel culture went too far but ironically by going too far it's also made it irrelevant and meaningless

ย 

Since no one outside Twitter SJWs or Twitter sensitive nancies can actually keep up with the daily cancellations, no one rememberes who got cancelled after like a week

ย 

Hence cancel culture in most cases doesn't do anything anymore

Economy
4 minutes ago, Mill said:

Ew swifties, who could ever Stan Taylor?:neyde:

My dad :enigma:

ย 

I do bop to some of her songs and videos myself tho :music:

ย 

But there's a difference between enjoying some content and staning. A fine line I don't crossย :huntyga:

Economy
Just now, Doot said:

but were they wrong?

Saying the song about her breakup is the same as if someone said Britney's Spears song about sex or Adele's song about sorrow of a past relationship and the need to move on but never forget... Or Kesha a song about partying

ย 

:enigma:

1 minute ago, Economy said:

Saying the song about her breakup is the same as if someone said Britney's Spears song about sex or Adele's song about sorrow of a past relationship and the need to move on but never forget... Or Kesha a song about partying

ย 

:enigma:

but is any of that wrong?ย :ally:

Archived