Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Where Tf Is SOPHIE?

radioactive

Featured Posts

Itsbrenda
12 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

She's talented, but personally I'm not into that PC music she's made with Charli XCX

What’s PC music?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
23 minutes ago, Monsterxo said:

Her pots and pans instrumentals prob gave Gaga a headache and she decided to scrap her.

Very original comment :enigma:

Apparently eveyrone who makes music that has weird beats is now a "pots and pans" artist lmao

Soft, soothing, and succulent

msmsmsm

yikes honestly if you dont like SOPHIE so much then why bother clicking on this thread, waiting half a minute for it to load then type and press send.... it was publicly spoken about by Sophie and bloodpop, gaga danced to ponyboy and put immaterial on her playlist like seriously, let people wish the song(s) made it on the album

Guest Adarsh

There’s a new album coming in 24 hours and some people still have the time to complain and trash Gaga. Disgusting to say the least. It’s her career, she can work with whoever the **** she wants. If she listened to you guys she’d have ended up like Katy Perry :billie:

not Chromatica
Just now, msmsmsm said:

yikes honestly if you dont like SOPHIE so much then why bother clicking on this thread, waiting half a minute for it to load then type and press send.... it was publicly spoken about by Sophie and bloodpop, gaga danced to ponyboy and put immaterial on her playlist like seriously, let people wish the song(s) made it on the album

Thank you. People like that are the exact reason why I can't wait to log off from this site forever, once the album is out.

Guest michaelbaumgardner

The “pots and pans” comments are so tired. Listen to her production on remixes like these:

and songs like these:

I mean, personally, I was praying that a SOPHIE/Gaga collab would sound more like her “pots and pans” music. Thinking of a song like:

with Gaga was a dream of mine ever since SOPHIE confirmed they were working together.

SOPHIE is talented and her music is amazing. I’m so sick of seeing the slander.

PinkJelly

I was excited for this too - I hope Gaga releases a B-Side or actually follows through with an ‘Act II’ - wasn’t Tulisa supposed to have written a few tracks for Chromatica too? Makes me think they finalised the track list quite late, her interview on Loose Women was March wasn’t it?

RudraCNG
29 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

EWSKEUFWkAUyo6X?format=jpg&name=small

#ACT2 or as extra track on the re-release later this year when miss Rona has calmed her t*ttis!

Hide contents

200.gif

Serves you right for trusting Bloodpop :ally:

BleepBloop

There's so much talk about "inclusiveness" in this community, but BITCH WHERE IS IT? The second your vanilla ears hear anything REMOTELY progressive, you don't politely express distaste but straight up sh*t on the artist and their supporters. Like, what is wrong with you?

Daylight Jokers
8 minutes ago, ice bear said:

i've never seen a niche artist get as much hate as Sophie does, ew people

I don't think members on this site hate her as much as they hate Bloodpop and RedOne tbh.

Guest Adarsh
1 minute ago, LGs LM said:

I don't think members on this site hate her as much as they hate Bloodpop and RedOne tbh.

They hate bloodpop because he’s straight and mainstream. Don’t these eDgY kids know that Gaga has always made commercial music lol stan Charli xcx if you want experiments.

Archived