đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dear Gaga(Gaga Appreciation Thread)

SarahG

Featured Posts

SarahG

Guys im creating this thread for you to leave down your messages to Gaga as if your speaking directly to her. Hopes this makes a positive aura on this site and hopefully Gaga reads this(Cause i know she lurks here sometimes)

Dear Gaga,

I just want to thank you for everything! You always makes me happy. When i first heard ROM I was literally crying! Its sooo damn good! I just want you to know that you always been my inspiration. You see i have anxiety and deppresion but whenever i put on your music it makes me feel happy and uplifted(Marry The Night is my bitch). Im always here for you and will always support you for everything you do. Im so excited with Chromatica! I know you're working so hard for this and i know this will be good! Just like you always say to us "Be Yourself, Always" and i will too. Love You! --From your little Monster from the Philippines, Love K.

Asia's Popstar Royalty đź‘‘

brucee

Dear Gaga, yeah, your music saved my mood when I was down, but most of all your music is my only sport. There's just so many ways I can tell you're improving my life. And so I'm forever grateful for all the sweat, and all those times you inspired me. My cardio is gonna be dope. I swear Chromatica is gonna give me shape, and help me live a bit longer than my addict heart will allow me to.  Maybe I was a cockroach in a previous life ? 

Thanks for being the whitest canvas onto which a young creator can project any fantasy, as much as a clever girl that fights for relevant issues in a weird age.

I know you may feel like the whole world will always find something negative to say about you, or feel entitled to give perfunctory opinions. But for some people like me, having you around on the internet/radio is like being able to switch the weather from rain to sun by pressing play. You are more than enough forever.

Thank you. A.

hello hello baby.

Archived