💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Babylon Tease

Dramatica

Featured Posts

Judas Society
34 minutes ago, Mister D said:

I already know Babylon is going to be one of my favorite Gaga songs of all time.

The sample is EVERYTHING :bradley:

I'm so ready for it, but my wig is not ready :laughga:

Already my favorite one, I CANNOT WAIT :saladga:

Apparently, if you shazam this, they won't recognize this as Babylon.

While it can recognize Chromatica 1 track from the music in SL video teaser 2. So very likely Babylon will not sound like the HL instrumental :selena:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
31 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Apparently, if you shazam this, they won't recognize this as Babylon.

While it can recognize Chromatica 1 track from the music in SL video teaser 2. So very likely Babylon will not sound like the HL instrumental :selena:

Its all funky and david bowieish madonaish now

It was better as a house bop but ok gaga :/

I'll wait for someone to remix it with the haus labs instrumental instead of these ugly guitars they added.

WTF is MDNA

Judas Society
4 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Its all funky and david bowieish madonaish now

It was better as a house bop but ok gaga :/

I'll wait for someone to remix it with the haus labs instrumental instead of these ugly guitars they added.

wait what? how do you know how the official version is gonna sound like? :excuseu:

FameHookah
Just now, Judas Society said:

wait what? how do you know how the official version is gonna sound like? :excuseu:

It leaked on twitter hours ago but its being deleted, its basically the same sound as the old leak but hq.

Im kinda mad, its sounds SO cheesy.

The haus labs instrumental is so much better and clean.

It really really sounds like a david bowie's song with madonna's vogue "rap-talk" vocals 😭

WTF is MDNA

Judas Society
2 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

It leaked on twitter hours ago but its being deleted, its basically the same sound as the old leak but hq.

It really really sounds like a david bowie's song with madonna's vogue "rap-talk" vocals 😭

ugh...so the HL instrumental is not gonna be used at all? :bradley:

Illuminati
48 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

While it can recognize Chromatica 1 track from the music in SL video teaser 2. So very likely Babylon will not sound like the HL instrumental 

I imagine it struggles to recognize because there's at least 5 other songs using that royalty free sample and they all sound the same without vocals.

Judas Society
3 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I imagine it struggles to recognize because there's at least 5 other songs using that royalty free sample and they all sound the same without vocals.

But....this description by @FameHookah :bradley:

11 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

FameHookah
1 minute ago, Judas Society said:

ugh...so the HL instrumental is not gonna be used at all? :bradley:

Yes but it has guitars and stuff aded it doesn even sound house anymore ;/ sounds like fame/fashion/lets dance by david bowie 

The album is leaking already on twitter, some people somehow have it already, its even on ebay.

WTF is MDNA

Dramatica
4 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Yes but it has guitars and stuff aded it doesn even sound house anymore ;/ sounds like fame/fashion/lets dance by david bowie 

The album is leaking already on twitter, some people somehow have it already, its even on ebay.

Whatafak, no it's not

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Illuminati
11 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

But....this description by @FameHookah :bradley:

Well yeah he says it sounds the same as the old leak but in HQ. So it does still have that sample.

Basically it has like an electric guitar part that breaks up the instrumental a bit. Haven't you heard any of the old snippets?

She sing talks in a Black Jesus/ Vogue type of way. It's like a runway song about gossip. But we knew this for what felt like months now

FameHookah
1 minute ago, Dramatica said:

Whatafak, no it's not

Yes i saw some snippets and the box/cover, the back has pink guts or tentacles idk its nasty but the front looks amazing! It even has a green sticker.

WTF is MDNA

Judas Society
3 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Well yeah he says it sounds the same as the old leak but in HQ. So it does still have that sample.

Basically it has like an electric guitar part that breaks up the instrumental a bit. Haven't you heard any of the old snippets?

She sing talks in a Black Jesus/ Vogue type of way. It's like a runway song about gossip. But we knew this for what felt like months now

Nope, I refuse to have any sort of expectations due to the leaks.

gagzus

I think the final version won’t sound the same as the HL version, I just have a feeling it’ll be more David Bowie sounding.

I’m least excited about Babylon tbh I’m more excited for the first half of the album than the second half but I’m sure i’ll love it regardless. It’s also gonna be interesting to hear Elton on a no -ballad pop song for the first time in like decades

FameHookah
4 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

If she ruins free woman the same way i'll riot

ROM and Babylon lost their pure house vibes from the demos, i need HOUSE BOPS gaga, not hybrids, PURE HOUSE as they were conceived 😭

WTF is MDNA

Archived