⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
throwback

Gaga's Track Lengths

Superior Minute  

14 members have voted

  1. 1. which minute is superior

    • 5
      2
    • 4
      9
    • 3
      3
    • 2
      0


Irrelevant
Posted (edited)

I got bored and just decided to make a list of Gaga's track lengths so far :vegas: There's no purpose to it but I guess it's cool to see them all in order.

5 Minutes

Spoiler

The Edge of Glory 5:21

The Queen 5:17

Hair 5:08

You and I 5:07

4 Minutes

Spoiler

Bad Romance 4:54

Dance In The Dark 4:49

Mary Jane Holland 4:37

Alejandro 4:34

Speechless 4:31

Swine 4:28

Marry The Night 4:25

Donatella 4:24

Paper Gangsta 4:23

Born This Way 4:20

Highway Unicorn 4:16

Come To Mama 4:15

Hey Girl 4:15

Government Hooker 4:14

Summerboy 4:13

Heavy Metal Lover 4:13

Electric Chapel 4:12

Monster 4:10

Judas 4:09

Gypsy 4:08

Americano 4:07

ARTPOP 4:07

Bloody Mary 4:05

Sine From Above 4:04

Brown Eyes 4:03

Just Dance 4:02

3 Minutes

Spoiler

Fashion! 3:59

Poker Face 3:57

So Happy I Could Die 3:55

Aura 3:55

Venus 3:53

G.U.Y. 3:52

Bad Kids 3:51

Angel Down 3:49

Do What U Want 3:47

Jewels and Drugs 3:48

Scheiße 3:46

Sinners Prayer 3:43

The Fame 3:42

Telephone 3:41

Disco Heaven 3:41

Teeth 3:41

Dope 3:41

Plastic Doll 3:41

Fashion of His Love 3:39

Starstruck 3:37

LoveGame 3:36

Black Jesus Amen Fashion 3:36

1000 Doves 3:35

Sexxx Dreams 3:34

Applause 3:32

Diamond Heart - 3:30

Paparazzi 3:28

A-Yo 3:28

Dancin’ In Circles 3:27

Million Reasons 3:25

Retro Dance Freak 3:23

I Like It Rough 3:22

Boys Boys Boys 3:20

Manicure - 3:19

Joanne 3:17

Stupid Love 3:13

Free Woman 3:11

Replay 3:06

Again Again 3:05

Perfect Illusion 3:02

Rain On Me 3:02

Grigio Girls 3:00

2 Minutes

Spoiler

Enigma 2:59

Just Another Day 2:58

Alice 2:57

Eh Eh 2:55

John Wayne 2:54

Fun Tonight 2:53

911 2:52

Beautiful Dirty Rich 2:52

Money Honey 2:50

Babylon 2:41

Sour Candy 2:37

 

Edited by Irrelevant
nvm
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gagz
Posted (edited)

It’s interesting to see them listed like this. Thanks for doing it.

Seeing the shorter songs from Chromatica next to John Wayne and Beautiful Dirty Rich makes me feel better. Those songs don’t feel like they’re under 3 minutes so I guess length doesn’t necessarily matter.

Also, a real fly landed on my screen while I was looking at your avatar. :gum:

Edited by Gagz
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
2School4Cool
10 minutes ago, Gagz said:

It’s interesting to see them listed like this. Thanks for doing it.

Seeing the shorter songs from Chromatica next to John Wayne and Beautiful Dirty Rich makes me feel better. Those songs don’t feel like they’re under 3 minutes so I guess length doesn’t necessarily matter.

Also, a real fly landed on my screen while I was looking at your avatar. :gum:

True, you don’t listen to these songs and think “wow why is that song so short,” they feel complete. I for one didn’t even realize Just Another Day was under 3 minutes until looking at this list!

“Sometimes, when you’re feeling helpless, the secret is to help someone else.”
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo
22 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Enigma 2:59

Just Another Day 2:58

Alice 2:57

Eh Eh 2:55

John Wayne 2:54

Fun Tonight 2:53

911 2:52

Beautiful Dirty Rich 2:52

Money Honey 2:50

Babylon 2:41

Sour Candy 2:37

6/11 being Chromatica tracks :billie:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatography

hair could’ve been thrown in the 3 min. such a bloated track

  • Sad 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatography
Just now, Enzo said:

6/11 being Chromatica tracks :billie:

JW, BDR, JAD, and Eh Eh are there too and imo they’re some of Gaga’s best tracks, certainly some of the best of their respective albums :huh:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo
Just now, Chromatography said:

JW, BDR, JAD, and Eh Eh are there too and imo they’re some of Gaga’s best tracks, certainly some of the best of their respective albums :huh:

Did I say otherwise tho? Ksksks

But I think that Just Another Day and Money Honey are two of her most hated songs tho 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo
3 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

hair could’ve been thrown in the 3 min. such a bloated track

Excuse u? :excuseu:

I think NOT 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatography
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

Did I say otherwise tho? Ksksks

But I think that Just Another Day and Money Honey are two of her most hated songs tho 

my b, i thought your comment was slander :hug:

i can’t believe just another day is hated. it’s so cute, her voice sounds great, and it’s catchy. money honey is okay i guess but definitely a weaker track on the fame 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Omg @ the edge of glory being +5 minutes how did I never realize this :saladga:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo
2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i can’t believe just another day is hated. it’s so cute, her voice sounds great, and it’s catchy.

It's really lovely, doesn't deserve the hate

#fact, it's one of the only tracks entirely written by Gaga herself 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Omg @ the edge of glory being +5 minutes how did I never realize this :saladga:

Her best song being her longest one, a concept :vegas:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monsterabriel

I'm honestly not mad about the song lengths on chromatica, some of my most enjoyed songs are money honey and John Wayne and they're 2 min in length and they seem longer.

She/Her/Hers Gender:Female

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miel

I hate to say it, but the songs past the five-minute threshold are god-tier! Yup yup!

But also, I'm not necessarily unexcited about the two-minute section, either. Just Another Day is such a bright and wonderful song (written completely as a solo, too), and Rain On Me (which barely scratched to three-minute) is incredible. Chromatica might just serve us!

3 points in and ready for more
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...