⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
news

Chromatica orders discussion

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I don’t think a better one is coming tbh. But you never know.

Personally, their little scam has made me lose all respect for their store. I’ll maybe try my luck again if they ever do signatures for a future project but that’s about it. Other than that I’d rather get my merch from somewhere else. 

Yeah I'm gonna keep my Z and just assume its the best ill get even if they send another fancier Z :smh:

I'll just have to try other stores cuz her official one has been **** for a while now

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!

numb the flame
4 hours ago, FudgeyBear said:

I’m still waiting on my signed Chromatica CD from back in May. :yennefer:

Literally haven’t received a single item I’ve ordered from her store and I’m getting ready to move. Fearful they’ll never make their way to me. :messga:

you can email them and tell them to change the shipping address to either your new address or a friends address until you've moved

nothing you say can erase all the sins of the world
  • Like 1

Helxig

Finally got my order after about 7 months... not super impressed with the quality, which I was expecting from the feedback online...

But someone tell me why my horribly screenprinted Chromatica album cover t-shirt is ORANGE instead of pink :smh:

I mean I'll still wear it all but I did pay a lot. It's a shame because the BTW merch (the last merch I bought) was very high quality and has lasted all these years, but I know the Chromatica merch is gonna disintegrate after 2 washes. Probs the last time I ever buy official Gaga merch :smh:

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Shook 1

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Finally got my order after about 7 months... not super impressed with the quality, which I was expecting from the feedback online...

But someone tell me why my horribly screenprinted Chromatica album cover t-shirt is ORANGE instead of pink :smh:

I mean I'll still wear it all but I did pay a lot. It's a shame because the BTW merch (the last merch I bought) was very high quality and has lasted all these years, but I know the Chromatica merch is gonna disintegrate after 2 washes

So you got orange? I've seen people getting pink and orange t-shirts. I'm still waiting on mine, but I guess I'll get orange 'cause mine shipped around the same time yours did.

Helxig
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

So you got orange? I've seen people getting pink and orange t-shirts. I'm still waiting on mine, but I guess I'll get orange 'cause mine shipped around the same time yours did.

Yes it's orange and you can barely even make out her face :smh:

I should've just paid a printing company the same money to make a higher quality one for me :bear:

Oh wellll we're here now

P.S. the elastic on the jock is so weak it aint holding nothing in place :bear:  in case anyone wanted to know

Juanlittlem
Just now, Helxig said:

Yes it's orange and you can barely even make out her face :smh:

I should've just paid a printing company the same money to make a higher quality one for me :bear:

Oh wellll we're here now

P.S. the elastic on the jock is so weak it aint holding nothing in place :bear:  in case anyone wanted to know

Maybe the UO would've been better quality and it was the same price :bradley:I had hope in the jockstrap, she knows the gays need good quality in jockstraps :messga:

• Thanks 1

donatellab
18 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I literally paid 8€ to get this printed on a shirt and got it in a day, the quality is really good and hasn’t faded out after washing it. I’m glad i didn’t spend money on the official shirts :bear:

4796.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

• Thanks 1

Helxig
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Maybe the UO would've been better quality and it was the same price :bradley:I had hope in the jockstrap, she knows the gays need good quality in jockstraps :messga:

I had hope too :bear:  but the colours are also completely different

1 hour ago, donatellab said:

I literally paid 8€ to get this printed on a shirt and got it in a day, the quality is really good and hasn’t faded out after washing it. I’m glad i didn’t spend money on the official shirts :bear:

4796.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

Exactly what I'm thinking of doing in future! I'm sorry Gaga, ily, but I can't be wasting good money like this :messga:

• Love 1

JOSHMATICA

Slightly off topic here but it's on Gaga's official US store, but I've been looking at TF glacier blue vinyl and it looks so pretty! I already have the EU blue one, standard black and Coke bottle clear from the UO set, but is the glacier blue one worth getting? I was gonna buy it with green track list t shirt.

You can serve it to me ancient city style

numb the flame
10 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Slightly off topic here but it's on Gaga's official US store, but I've been looking at TF glacier blue vinyl and it looks so pretty! I already have the EU blue one, standard black and Coke bottle clear from the UO set, but is the glacier blue one worth getting? I was gonna buy it with green track list t shirt.

the glacier one is like the EU blue however it's transparent instead go opaque. That's the glacier one 

nothing you say can erase all the sins of the world
  • Thanks 1

bluemonkey
On 10/19/2020 at 11:32 AM, JOSHMATICA said:

Honestly I think the official store is better. The Glacier Blue color is better IMO, I haven’t gotten it but it’s been on my wishlist 

JOSHMATICA
13 minutes ago, bluemonkey said:

Honestly I think the official store is better. The Glacier Blue color is better IMO, I haven’t gotten it but it’s been on my wishlist 

Yeah i love the transparency of it! However i already have the black pressing, hmv blue and the coke bottle clear from the uo set so i'll have to think about it.

You can serve it to me ancient city style

Quran

do we think the chromatica box set will be sold out anytime soon?

MessyTop

I just cancelled my mtv shirt. The store is a joke, the merch is a joke. I love Gaga but her store is trash. Sorry. 

FATCAT
On 10/18/2020 at 4:38 AM, Helxig said:

This, I'm pretty caked up & it's loose in the back straps.

chilly waffle
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1