💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

When we were calling Gaga “MOM”

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

NewUsername
7 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I remember when she responded to the whole thing with the girl in 5f2, basically telling people to back off and leave her alone, saying she doesn’t mind because that’s a type of figure she is for some of her fans (or something similar to this). It kind of made me wonder if she really meant what she said or if she was just saying it to be nice/polite.

probably somewhere in between

PlasticDollGirl
12 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

:billie:

:awkney:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

ChromaticRaccoon

IMO just stick to Mother/Mama Monster :pawsup:

However, not saying it's not kinda creepy, but I believe people call her Mum because she's a loving and supporting women who loves us with everything she is and does so much for us... like a mum does. 

But like... then again, it's still better to call her Mother/Mama Monster so I mean... you do you, but also stop 

Shadow

I never felt comfortable referring to Lady Gaga this way.  Not only am I older than her, but I feel like it would be disrespectful to actual mothers.  To each their own, I guess. 

Silence those demons... . 🖤

sarahb
1 hour ago, justhislife said:

The girl in FFT kept saying "mommy" over and over and even followed her between locations :triggered:

1 hour ago, Cookies said:

i hate that ****ing 5F2 scene with that woman following Gaga and calling her mom and mommy. i get the title Mother Monster but to me, i just call her Gaga or Stefani.

Thank god I must've purged this from my memory :air:

Archived