⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
opinion

When we were calling Gaga “MOM”

PlasticDollGirl
Posted (edited)

Remember a time when we used to  scream “MOM” to gaga? :air:was 14.  I’m pretty sure there was a video of fans calling her “mom” in five foot two and crying hysterically, any one got any videos? I get the whole calling her “mother monster” I wonder what she thought when we would scream MOMMY she must of been like :neyde: if some you still do it, please leave :air:  

Edited by Mill
The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThisBitch

She just called herself MAMA MONSTER on the new Billboard :ally: 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GypsyVida

Calling her Mother Monster or Mother is no biggy in my opinion since she openly embraces that title. Calling her mommy, mom, or birth-giver (yes, I've heard people call her that) is a little out of line in my opinion. Might make her feel uncomfortable. 

Be My Baby background vocals from 2:54-3:00
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blastertoyo

6b3f88e3ef81ffb042fdc488ec6c3293.jpg

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaysAMess
Just now, GypsyVida said:

Calling her Mother Monster or Mother is no biggy in my opinion since she openly embraces that title. Calling her mommy, mom, or birth-giver (yes, I've heard people call her that) is a little out of line in my opinion. Might make her feel uncomfortable. 

"Birth-giver" :toofunny:

"you're a beautiful monster, villanelle."
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PlasticDollGirl
1 minute ago, ThisBitch said:

She just called herself MAMA MONSTER on the new Billboard :ally: 

Mother monster is fine but MOMMY sends me :laughga:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PawsUpJago

Yeah calling her Mom or Mommy is just 😬 ...ick.

Mother Monster etc, all makes sense because that's the persona she herself cultivated. 

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
justhislife
4 minutes ago, Mill said:

Remember a time when we used to  scream “MOM” to gaga? :air:was 14.  I’m pretty sure there was a video of fans calling her “mom” in five foot two and crying hysterically, any one got any videos? I get calling her “mother monster”  I wonder what she thought when we would scream MOMMY she must of been like :neyde: if some you still do it, please leave :air:  

The girl in FFT kept saying "mommy" over and over and even followed her between locations :triggered:

  • LMAO 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookies

i hate that ****ing 5F2 scene with that woman following Gaga and calling her mom and mommy. i get the title Mother Monster but to me, i just call her Gaga or Stefani.

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PlasticDollGirl
1 minute ago, justhislife said:

The girl in FFT kept saying "mommy" over and over and even followed her between locations :triggered:

Omg I remember that :awkney: 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Modern Ecstasy2

I remember when she responded to the whole thing with the girl in 5f2, basically telling people to back off and leave her alone, saying she doesn’t mind because that’s a type of figure she is for some of her fans (or something similar to this). It kind of made me wonder if she really meant what she said or if she was just saying it to be nice/polite.

She/Her/Hers

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
justhislife
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I remember when she responded to the whole thing with the girl in 5f2, basically telling people to back off and leave her alone, saying she doesn’t mind because that’s a type of figure she is for some of her fans (or something similar to this). It kind of made me wonder if she really meant what she said or if she was just saying it to be nice/polite.

When did she do that? Not trying to say you're wrong, just wanna see what she said. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Modern Ecstasy2
2 minutes ago, justhislife said:

When did she do that? Not trying to say you're wrong, just wanna see what she said. 

Ooof, I feel like shortly after 5f2 was released? I will do a quick search for the tweet(s) to see if I can find it but I don’t wanna scroll through like 2.5 years worth of tweets lol

She/Her/Hers
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...