Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do you think Boys Noize was axed from production?

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenMortuana

These credits for SL and ROM are missing one person each. You can see it's different from the Spotify credits. 

Just now, jzraei said:

These credits for SL and ROM are missing one person each. You can see it's different from the Spotify credits. 

true.

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶

The Idler Wheel

I don't think these credits are real. They seem too "on the nose" for me, and they were put on Wikipedia before that Amazon link.

GagaUnderYou
6 minutes ago, PAPA911 said:

:messga: disgusting. 

I asked not to be @'d :neyde:

Anderson123

That list is incomplete lol, stop spreading rumors. Boys Noize, Bloodpop and Tchami produced Babylon and that's just some of the credits we know so far, when the album is out we'll know the rest. And even if we see him with less credits, Gaga has already said that the songs were passed around by so many producers that when they decided to go for certain sound, none of the collaborators were mad about their stuff not making the final product. Same thing has happened with DJ White Shadow, they started working on LG6 before Gaga decided the direction of it and they're still friends and are in good terms. 

S0436

He is a credited co-writer of ROM though. Click on the below and see the description.

He probably has a few more writing credits, probably Babylon at least.

Guest michaelbaumgardner

... I pray this is fake.

If Boys Noize or SOPHIE didn’t make it on the album at all production-wise, I’ve lost all faith in this album. That’s all I will say.

Kattys

Once again Gaga didn't want to go full experimental because of commercial success (Interscope wouldn't like that), what's new. Maybe one day...

1 hour ago, Stef said:

After the list of producers came out, it seems as though BURNS has had more of an input than we had originally thought. Alongside BloodPop. Obviously these are the main producers and there may be some second tier producers in the album notes, but seeing as this project originally started out with just BloodPop and Boys Noize, why do you think he was given the back seat as more producers chimed in?

Y'all speculating with Gaga's fallouts as usual, just like Taylor, Christian, SOPHIE, etc

cetacea
29 minutes ago, S0436 said:

He is a credited co-writer of ROM though. Click on the below and see the description.

He probably has a few more writing credits, probably Babylon at least.

Does anybody else feel like that ROM demo was produced by him?

PrinceOfTheStorm
44 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

That list is incomplete lol, stop spreading rumors. Boys Noize, Bloodpop and Tchami produced Babylon and that's just some of the credits we know so far, when the album is out we'll know the rest. And even if we see him with less credits, Gaga has already said that the songs were passed around by so many producers that when they decided to go for certain sound, none of the collaborators were mad about their stuff not making the final product. Same thing has happened with DJ White Shadow, they started working on LG6 before Gaga decided the direction of it and they're still friends and are in good terms. 

I totally forgot DJWS was originally helping with production oops :vegas:

signing out

Archived