đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do you think Boys Noize was axed from production?

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef

After the list of producers came out, it seems as though BURNS has had more of an input than we had originally thought. Alongside BloodPop. Obviously these are the main producers and there may be some second tier producers in the album notes, but seeing as this project originally started out with just BloodPop and Boys Noize, why do you think he was given the back seat as more producers chimed in?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cookie Tookie

Who said he was axed? For all we know, he could writing credits on many of the songs. It sounds like Gaga wrote with him, but maybe his productions weren’t used. We still don’t have a comprehensive album credits yet.

also, is it just me, or does it seem like BURNS was brought in way later in the process to add his touch to some of the final songs? Because I don’t remember him ever being around in 2018 or early 2019.

FfFfFfFF

His sound is too harsh on the ears and industrial and she seemingly was looking for a more glossy pop sound (based on the songs so far and all the teasers).

ryansamonster

Those first few sessions they worked on Enigma music along with some Chromatica ideas, I think. He did say in that one interview that they wrote a hit together... and since he’s got the writing credit on ROM, maybe it’s that. I’m just guessing here though. He could have some other credits on the album. 

Stef
6 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Who said he was axed? For all we know, he could writing credits on many of the songs. It sounds like Gaga wrote with him, but maybe his productions weren’t used. We still don’t have a comprehensive album credits yet.

I literally said “axed from production” in the title 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Mr Oak

this cant be

Boyz Noise produced Babylon when Gaga posted the HL ad

and it still sounded the same months after at the HL party

GagaUnderYou

Bloodpop should have been axed tbh and replaced with DJWS, Fernando & Red :enigma:

don’t at me

Illuminati Freak

I don't think he was axed at all. I personally think he worked on a lot of the original demos. These tracks were then reworked by the other producers. I think we'll see his name in the detailed credits breakdown. That or he took a lump sum payout for his original work on the demos and thus he doesn't get credited but I don't think that is the case when he was obviously tagged. Both bloodpop & Burns both have said he was involved in the making of the album. 

BleepBloop

Are we even sure that these are the actual credits? They literally originated on Genius

Stef
3 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Bloodpop should have been axed tbh and replaced with DJWS, Fernando & Red :enigma:

don’t at me

2011 called

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Stephen
Just now, Illuminati Freak said:

I don't think he was axed at all. I personally think he worked on a lot of the original demos. These tracks were then reworked by the other producers. I think we'll see his name in the detailed credits breakdown. That or he took a lump sum payout for his original work on the demos and thus he doesn't get credited but I don't think that is the case when he was obviously tagged. Both bloodpop & Burns both have said he was involved in the making of the album. 

Thisss. It's weird that his name doesn't appear in the writing credits for ROM, at least on Apple Music. But he tweeted multiple times that he helped write it. Did they pay him off to not credit him? And if so why? :wtfga: 

If Babylon sounds the same as the Haus Labs ad and he's not credited... something's not right.

not Chromatica

The lack of taste (if true). Babylon must have been prod. by him, tho.

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, Stef said:

After the list of producers came out, it seems as though BURNS has had more of an input than we had originally thought. Alongside BloodPop. Obviously these are the main producers and there may be some second tier producers in the album notes, but seeing as this project originally started out with just BloodPop and Boys Noize, why do you think he was given the back seat as more producers chimed in?

I don't think he was axed. That list doesn't have all the producers who worked on Chromatica.

He's credited on the Babylon Haus Labs instrumental, so I do expect him to make an appearance on production. But I can see why she didn't necessarily go for his productions. His productions are very experimental in a way which people would probably not like on first listen... compared to Bloodpop and Max Martin for example, his productions are quite out there. Not only that, but he creates his sounds via analogue modular systems, which is not how usual producers produce. 

Especially for this album, it seems to be an attempt at balancing 90s house and early 2000s pop and dance and making it commercial and replayable. Its taking sounds from different time eras and modernising it. 

I do think he is on the album (production wise), but we'll see.

End Racism Now

Archived