Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What about Enigma and Replay?

FrozenKookie

Featured Posts

FrozenKookie

Do we know anything about these songs? It seems like nobody talks about them and may end up being the mediocre ones on the album :selena:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional

Watch them be fan favourites

+ no one talks about Fun Tonight or Love Me Harder 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

teatree123
1 minute ago, FrozenKookie said:

Do we know anything about these songs?

They will appear on Lady Gaga's upcoming 6th album, Chromatica, set to release on Friday, May 29th, 2020:ally:

Secret
1 minute ago, DeIusional said:

Watch them be fan favourites

+ no one talks about Fun Tonight or Love Me Harder 

Love me right :hug:

slayo

To me, the songs that are at risk of being skips seem to be Plastic Doll, Enigma, Replay, and maybe Love Me Right. I'm particularly excited to hear 911, Since From Above, and 1000 Doves.

Make it stupid!

EuphoricVibez

I don't hear much talk about Fun Tonight, or Love Me Right either, but I'm sure they'll be amazing songs as well. I'm very curious about how they'll sound

He/him/his

gumzy3000

I'm going to go in with an open slate, we really have no idea which song will be the best or worst 

trolly troll troll

Reality

This isn't confirmed or anything, but I personally believe that the lyrics, "Every single day, yeah, I dig a grave. Then I sit inside, wondering if I’ll behave. It’s a game I play. And I hate to say, you’re the worst thing and the best thing that’s happened to me," are a part of Replay.

As for Enigma...I guess it truly lives up to its name :sweat: 

It has to be—I think—one of the most important songs on the album. Her Vegas residecy is entirely centered around it. I mean, how could it not be one of the most important songs on the album?

🃏🖤👹

Enigma

I’m hoping Enigma is related to Aura and is just as crazy :giveup:

MikeStonem

i feel like Enigma was the original LG5 lead (thus the residency name) so it might be a BANGER

434xxmlb8SqoAUd8D9PQ4pODGw4sdFoKE0TQ6m7U

The Idler Wheel

I feel like this is the first Gaga album that the "fan favorites" will be pretty spread out. 

Dr Fudge

I mean yeah, she named her residency after enigma so I’m doubtful that’s it’s sh*t. Not every song needs to be talked about in interviews. Not a track by track review.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

imitalian

I feel like Enigma its either gonna be a collapse that was made before the residency or just a last minute track called that way becsuse of the residency:gum:

Archived