💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Megan scores first #1, Beyoncé scores 7th #1 on BBH100

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Economy
8 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Didn’t Gaga already do this but with a #1 album in three consecutive decades which is arguably more impressive? 

It's easier for a big artist to get a #1 album than single tbh tho

I think 3 decades of #1 singles is more impressive thb tho Gaga might be about to achieve that too :applause:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
15 minutes ago, Economy said:

It's easier for a big artist to get a #1 album than single tbh tho

I think 3 decades of #1 singles is more impressive thb tho Gaga might be about to achieve that too :applause:

I amended my initial post anyways :vegas: She tied the most #1 albums in a decade for a female (4) 

ToxicHot

Holy ****..... I’m so proud for Megan, she deserves this success but I hate this remix, Beyoncé’s parts are so forced :saladga:

I’m so scared for next week 😭😭😭

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

27monster27

Yeah I got it mixed up. She got 4 consecutive #1 albums in the 2010 decade which was a record I think  

Born this way

ARTPOP

cheek to cheek 

Joanne

She ended up tying with Taylor Swift.

he/him/his

ShtoopidLahv
4 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

more like 1 decade + 1 with a remix + another with a remix :billie:

It’s not that serious sweety :billie:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 minute ago, 27monster27 said:

....and? Still an accomplishment. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Also it’s technically 5 but ASIB is a soundtrack :vegas:

Happy for Meg. Can Beyonce stop hopping on remixes of songs that are already going to go #1 just to get her name on them and cling to relevancy? Sad

27monster27
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

....and? Still an accomplishment. 

I know. I was just saying how it played out. Regardless, Lady Gaga still made a very big accomplishment.

he/him/his

Aphrodizy26

Didn’t Gaga already do this but with a #1 album in three consecutive decades which is arguably more impressive? 

Why do y’all always have to tear down black women?????? I really don’t get it??????

Judas Society
41 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Why do y’all always have to tear down black women?????? I really don’t get it??????

Honey, people tearing down Gaga even though she didn't do nuthin' for years. Beyonce does one small part in a remix and people treating like Beyonce is queen of the world like as if it isn't Megan's song. If Megan's track go no.1, we would be congratulating her. But the title of the thread initially before TS says what's the general psyche of the general public thinks or rather what celebrity culture fans think when they initially mentioned that Beyonce scored a #1 without even mentioning Megan's name.  Sorry TS, had to call you out but you changed the title, so it's all good.

And we weren't exactly tearing Beyonce down per say. Most of the comments were just trying to show that what Beyonce does, certain artists has also done it before. 

Shipper

OMG i thought Megan trainor.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Aphrodizy26
9 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Honey, people tearing down Gaga even though she didn't do nuthin' for years. Beyonce does one small part in a remix and people treating like Beyonce is queen of the world like as if it isn't Megan's song. If Megan's track go no.1, we would be congratulating her. But the title of the thread initially before TS says what's the general psyche of the general public thinks or rather what celebrity culture fans think when they initially mentioned that Beyonce scored a #1 without even mentioning Megan's name.  Sorry TS, had to call you out but you changed the title, so it's all good.

And we weren't exactly tearing Beyonce down per say. Most of the comments were just trying to show that what Beyonce does, certain artists has also done it before. 

Y’all always have to channel some sort of HATE towards beyonce with no real reasoning other than maybe racism and hating her fans which has nothing to do with Beyonce herself

Just because her fans may hate on Gaga absolutely does not mean y’all have to spread the hate back. And every corner of this forum has y’all hating on all the WOC but Taylor Gaga and Katy do literally NO wrong to y’all. It’s disgusting. Absolutely  disgusting.

Reeking of nothing but JEALOUSY lmfaoooo

Congratulations Meghan, Congratulations Beyonce. Two proud houstonians - Beyonce giving Meghan a positive idol experience (which y’all JUST were praising Gaga about w Ariana but let me keep quiet) 

SchwineLove
1 minute ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Y’all always have to channel some sort of HATE towards beyonce with no real reasoning other than maybe racism and hating her fans which has nothing to do with Beyonce herself

Just because her fans may hate on Gaga absolutely does not mean y’all have to spread the hate back. And every corner of this forum has y’all hating on all the WOC but Taylor Gaga and Katy do literally NO wrong to y’all. It’s disgusting. Absolutely  disgusting.

what's wrong with you, take a chill pill

Judas Society
31 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Reeking of nothing but JEALOUSY lmfaoooo

Congratulations Meghan, Congratulations Beyonce. Two proud houstonians - Beyonce giving Meghan a positive idol experience (which y’all JUST were praising Gaga about w Ariana but let me keep quiet) 

Excuse me, I hope you reel in your frustrations towards other monsters when you're replying to my post. In no way did I tear Beyonce down. I'm just saying everyone praising Beyonce to the heavens when other girls did the same without receiving that same treatment. My focus is on what others say and not on Beyonce herself.

I'm a PoC as well and not from USA. I'd be supporting Beyonce since her self titled came out because I genuinely think she put out a stellar work and Lemonade was a great body of work even if I couldn't relate to it. You equating all monsters to be the same is the exact same **** that white people treat PoC in USA, nothing but generalization fueled by personal feelings towards a certain idealogy. Not to mention you thinking I'm white is nothing but no real reasoning.

I gave equal critization towards Taylor and Katy, sometimes even more than Beyonce. So I'm not gonna sit here and let you treat me like some Trump supporter from USA.

Archived