💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga flourished in the Trump era. Why?

alice911

Featured Posts

alice911

if u think about it.. ever since the trump presidency started gaga's career has been touching new heights. From SB 2017 to Asib to Chromatica.. all the good things have happened under trump administration. Is Trump auspicious for Gaga?? do we need him for another 4 years for another flawless LG7 ? discuss. 

yes and

Her career's success is not connected with politics at all lmao 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

ShadowHunter

Yes. Actually Trump is her manager but given his bad rep Bobby has become a sort of figurehead

JohnnyVersace

Yeah no thank u not going to give Cheeto that credit 

Next :vegas:

kvnrp

Me trying to find any connection between Gaga and the current US president:

7ead68dbdd3d14b943e200sk58.gif

I think the Democrats must have plotted to use Gaga to advance the gay agenda (:billie:), and when she did it for them, they tried to cancel her because her career was too big to control. But, Republicans love big corporations, so they have been giving Gaga tax cuts. :tony:

AlexanderMagno

But the only thing that truly "flourished" was A Star Is Born... And that happened because it's her most "traditional" project, with a huge general appeal for basically almost every demographics.

So, her career didn't happen to flourish during Trump's era, she simply completely shifted her career.

We're too early in Chromatica era to say anything about it tbh. Rain On Me was released two days ago, and the lead single was forgettable.

Prostitute Barbie

He already took credit for her career once don’t give him any new ideas :billie:

Queen Bitch

Yeah, remember Donald once claim that he was responsible for Gaga's breakthrough:billie: He's a closet Little Monster.

Irrelevant

For every force, there is a counter force. For every negative there is a positive. For every action there is a reaction. For every cause there is an effect.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

pop ate my heart

:awkney:

this is a big ew

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Guest Adarsh
5 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Rain On Me was released two days ago

Released two days ago and already #1 on Spotify for four days? Wow :billie:

Archived