đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is admin refusing to promote Rain On Me?

ACT2

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

This user enjoys making false accusations about people publicly (and then doesn't even have the decency to reply when questioned) so don't take anything they say seriously

Just like Gaga with the real Act 2, don't pay it any attention

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
4 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

I pray for y'all

no wonder gaga charts so bad lmao

I pray for your eyes 

LaLa

I mean, he's spending his own money to make postcards and stickers and giving them away to people on twitter and insta who are streaming and buying the song... I think that's better promo than a streaming party.

Has everyone complaining about Admin bought the song at least 4 times?? Because that's the most powerful thing any of us can do

He or she probably has a life outside this website. Who did this post should take note. 
mtv youre welcome GIF

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

@Admin we’re all defending you the least you could do is shut this fu***ry down. :trollga:

Edit: well played 

Dramatica

default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpgdefault_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpgdefault_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg
               default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg
               default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg               default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpgdefault_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg
               default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg
default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpgdefault_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpgdefault_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

xoxo Craig
40 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

serious question

as the biggest gaga fansite out there YOU have a responsibility to promote this song & make streaming parties even co-hosted with huge ariana fan accounts

you claim you don't do it because you don't want to spam links all day long because of your "qUaLitY cOnTenT!" when all you do is tweet "check your dms" & post pictures about some postcards

stop with the excuses and do your part in this fandom period. :interestinga:

Chromatica is coming in just over 2 days... :billie: why are you never satisfied?

End Racism Now

L E O

Have you ever been to their Twitter? Or Insta? Or the forum you just posted this on? Just checking. 

NewUsername
9 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I am so sick of defending this damn man I know nothing about. :saladga:I just got into a Twitter argument with someone about the same thing. He literally spent hundreds of dollars on promotional postcards he’s sending not only to subscribers of his site (which btw is obviously a financial gain for him and his job and it’s been that way) but to people on Twitter who show they bought the song. Y’all begging him to do streaming parties is tacky. First off streaming parties artificially inflate numbers and set us up to get dragged by other fanbases. This should be, and will be, and organic hit. Second of all, he’s shared multiple TikToks, multiple video links, multiple tweets with where to BUY the song, which btw counts way more than streaming. And did tweet about a streaming party that scooter liked. Like how can you go on GGD’s twitter feed and say he’s not promoting the song? Meanwhile Gaga is posting an edited picture to make her tits look bigger. Are y’all blind? Lmao!

Preach! (without the Gaga-drag though, that was unnecessary :koons:)

16 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

You didn't like Rain On Me? :enigma:

i thought that was evident by my trolling on the ROM (official audio) thread the night it was released :enigma: 

ACT2
1 minute ago, Admin said:

393999393.jpg

giphy.gif

promoting a gaga song 

on a gaga fansite

where gaga stans discuss

gaga music

ngcb1

That's Gossip

Archived