đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is admin refusing to promote Rain On Me?

ACT2

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonSwiftAnton
27 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

serious question

as the biggest gaga fansite out there YOU have a responsibility to promote this song & make streaming parties even co-hosted with huge ariana fan accounts

you claim you don't do it because you don't want to spam links all day long because of your "qUaLitY cOnTenT!" when all you do is tweet "check your dms" & post pictures about some postcards

stop with the excuses and do your part in this fandom period. :interestinga:

20 minutes ago, mxnster said:

Girl what the FVCK are you talking about?

I fvcking hate the song with all my heart and I haven't been able to escape it whenever I head over to GGD Insta!

Delete this and go sit in the clown corner where you belong.

Yall need to take a deep breath tbh.

FATCAT
Just now, HeavyPunkLover said:

Can I LMAO hard on this one? 

Tea Zodiac GIF by Hope

Purr more, hiss less.

DelusionalGaga

Correction: this is not his responsibility. He already provides a platform for fans to connect. If anything, it's Gaga's and her team's job. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

Responsability? Not even Universal is doing their payola and Interscope doesn't fund GagaDaily monetarily so what responsability are you talking about?

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

It's a massive leap to go from "I'd like them to promote it more" to "they are refusing to promote it"

I think the accounts are doing a brilliant job at promoting the song and video.

HeavyPunkLover

The fact that this thread already have 2 pages... some of us love drama. 
Go On Popcorn GIF by swerk

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I am so sick of defending this damn man I know nothing about. :saladga:I just got into a Twitter argument with someone about the same thing. He literally spent hundreds of dollars on promotional postcards he’s sending not only to subscribers of his site (which btw is obviously a financial gain for him and his job and it’s been that way) but to people on Twitter who show they bought the song. Y’all begging him to do streaming parties is tacky. First off streaming parties artificially inflate numbers and set us up to get dragged by other fanbases. This should be, and will be, and organic hit. Second of all, he’s shared multiple TikToks, multiple video links, multiple tweets with where to BUY the song, which btw counts way more than streaming. And did tweet about a streaming party that scooter liked. Like how can you go on GGD’s twitter feed and say he’s not promoting the song? Meanwhile Gaga is posting an edited picture to make her tits look bigger. Are y’all blind? Lmao!

Bubblegum Bitch
2 minutes ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

The fact that this thread already have 2 pages... some of us love drama. 
Go On Popcorn GIF by swerk

Some of us just like to read. :koons:

ChicaSkas

Did you fall on your head this morning or did I? 

Have you seen GGD's Insta, the front page, the filters, the twitter, the everything? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

NewUsername

Huh??? It's all he's (rightfully so) talking about on the GGD twitter???

ACT2

I pray for y'all

no wonder gaga charts so bad lmao

That's Gossip

Chlorine Sevigny
Just now, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I am so sick of defending this damn man I know nothing about. :saladga:I just got into a Twitter argument with someone about the same thing. He literally spent hundreds of dollars on promotional postcards he’s sending not only to subscribers of his site (which btw is obviously a financial gain for him and his job and it’s been that way) but to people on Twitter who show they bought the song. Y’all begging him to do streaming parties is tacky. First off streaming parties artificially inflate numbers and set us up to get dragged by other fanbases. This should be, and will be, and organic hit. Second of all, he’s shared multiple TikToks, multiple video links, multiple tweets with where to BUY the song, which btw counts way more than streaming. And did tweet about a streaming party that scooter liked. Like how can you go on GGD’s twitter feed and say he’s not promoting the song? Meanwhile Gaga is posting an edited picture to make her tits look bigger. Are y’all blind? Lmao!

Yeah I don't get it, he's been promoting the hell out of it and has a huge platform (the GGD insta) that he is using very effectively. 

Archived