💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which track are you most excited about lyrically?

Guille

Featured Posts

OMonster
Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

im excited to see what enigma is all about.  still shook we have a song w/ that title on the album.

Ooooh yes, definitely Enigma, too. Most anticipated, second to Alice. 

Since we can guess, based on timelines, that Enigma was recorded in line with Gaga's original, 'spookier' vision of what that word means to her... I'm hoping for a Bloody Mary meets Aura moment :bradley:

It's also interesting to think that Enigma could've been the original album title, since she named the residency after it.

I mean, if the song manages to capture the feeling of this image then it'll be epic:

latest?cb=20180815231511

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga
Just now, OMonster said:

Ooooh yes, definitely Enigma, too. Most anticipated, second to Alice. 

Since we can guess, based on timelines, that Enigma was recorded in line with Gaga's original, 'spookier' vision of what that word means to her... I'm hoping for a Bloody Mary meets Aura moment :bradley:

It's also interesting to think that Enigma could've been the original album title, since she named the residency after it.

I mean, if the song manages to capture the feeling of this image then it'll be epic:

latest?cb=20180815231511

yeah I totally think the album was originally called enigma. I think it had a different concept n everything.  so interesting!!! 

♥ Kindness Police.

Honestly Enigma, it seems like the kind of song a lot of people are gonna hate, but I'm excited to see what "I-I'll be your Engima" is all about :firega:

Poltergeist

I've got a feeling that Alice will be my fav!

Also I'm sure that Sine From Above will have great lyrics, even though I'm also 90% sure I won't be a huge fan of the song because of Elton (no offense to his fans, I don't have anything against him, I'm just not a fan of his music)

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Red

I am curious to know what song those lyrics about digging graves are from

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

herassisfamous
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

latest?cb=20180815231511

I'm NEVER gonna get over this photoshoot, like.. ever.

All we need is love

ElektrikUniCorn

Alice has an interesting theme, I think she will deliver deep lyrics.

Also usually her ballads have the most good lyrics, so I am excited also to 1000 Doves, Love Me Right or Sine From Above if one of them are ballads.

Come come, unwrapp me!

G U C C I

ALICE!! It is going to be incredible I just know it! Also Replay, Love Me Right, 1000 Doves, and Babylon. I'm sure Sine From Above will be amazing just because it's her and Elton but I literally can't wait to hear Alice!

MrDarkGa

Alice for its seemingly grim premise. Will it mirror an Alice in Wonderland conceot lyrically or will it juwt be the one line she quoted?

Babylon and Engima hold a lot of intrigue imo.

Replay solely for that Reloaded rumor that I am manifesting on a daily basis.

Free Woman for the same reasons as Alice. Will it be mostly metaphorical or brutally raw and honest? 

I'm quite interested in Sine from Above amd where that will lead. She said she wrote that one last amd it seems to be the track that is the unofficial title track to me with its relation to the symbol and album cover. I'm interested tp see how deep that song gets ajd how it works with another artist on it. 

Reality

Lyrically, oh wow, that's honestly like all of them.

All the lyrics she's teased so far are gold. 

Maybe Alice, or Enigma, or Plastic Doll? That said, I could also say 1000 Doves or Sine From Above. I think all of these song's lyrics will be amazing.

🃏🖤👹

Archived