💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sour Candy As 3rd Single

herassisfamous

Featured Posts

herassisfamous

I really don't want Gaga to release another duet as a single. It gives the image that she doesn't trust her brand enough to release a single by herself. 3 duets in 1 album is a bit much as it is (tho I think Elton is more like a personal duet than a marketing related one). The album is going the have probably 4 singles. And 2/4 duet singles sounds... weak imo. And releasing another duet right after ROM? No, ma'am you don't need that.. What do y'all think?

All we need is love

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame

I think Free Woman will be a promo turned third single. Sour Candy as forth single. Babylon as a promo single/a none single with a video thrown in somewhere. 

N a t h a n
2 minutes ago, herassisfamous said:

I really don't want Gaga to release another duet as a single. It gives the image that she doesn't trust her brand enough to release a single by herself. 3 duets in 1 album is a bit much as it is (tho I think Elton is more like a personal duet than a marketing related one). The album is going the have probably 4 singles. And 2/4 duet singles sounds... weak imo. And releasing another duet right after ROM? No, ma'am you don't need that.. What do y'all think?

It won't anyway they can't film a video yet... I do expect it as a single eventually tho 

MaryJaneHolland

It's a safe choice tho.

I mean, clearly a BP collaboration would do much better than a solo single. 

numb the flame
Just now, N a t h a n said:

It won't anyway they can't film a video yet... I do expect it as a single eventually tho 

I think an animated video will be the next video if it hasn't been filmed prior.

herassisfamous
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

I think Free Woman will be a promo turned third single. Sour Candy as forth single. Babylon as a promo single/a none single with a video thrown in somewhere. 

I, being a bad phagguette, listened to the leak and I don't get the hype around free woman. It's.. okay. Well if it's just a demo then it's good, but single material? Not imo.

All we need is love

numb the flame
1 minute ago, SourCandy said:

It's a safe choice tho.

I mean, clearly a BP collaboration would do much better than a solo single. 

We've got more chance of getting a forth single if another collaboration does well as third single. 

numb the flame
Just now, herassisfamous said:

I, being a bad phagguette, listened to the leak and I don't get the hype around free woman. It's.. okay. Well if it's just a demo then it's good, but single material? Not imo.

I wasn't a fan of FW at first however it's a cute bop. We still don't know the rest of the songs yet so anything could change. 

Davian

I could see Sour Candy become a region exclusive single. It’s not uncommon to make songs a single in certain era’s and it will definitely do well in South Korea. For the rest of the world she could release and promote a different single.

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

Linus Gaga

I was like... why there is another thread about the Rosé reach :ladyhaha:

yes I agree with you,

it will be another big hit, but make it a single or not BP fans and us are going to steam it anyway

Keep releasing duets, haters would consider Gaga using other artist to get her #1

Hit me a message and say hi !

N a t h a n
4 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I think an animated video will be the next video if it hasn't been filmed prior.

That would be such a cool idea 

herassisfamous
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I wasn't a fan of FW at first however it's a cute bop. We still don't know the rest of the songs yet so anything could change. 

Yea it is a cute bop. Sonically -for me- it is like the Electric Chair of Chromatica. I'd miss it if it wasn't there, but I'd never imagine it being a single.

All we need is love

BABYL0N

3rd single Babylon with a cosmic fashion show, catwalking, fireworks and flying cars

4th single Sour Candy with a high budget colorful Video a la K-Pop on a chromatican spaceship

Sour Candy would be a good ending for Chromatica era cause after all we would have a streaming boost with our fellow Blinks on our side

herassisfamous
1 minute ago, Davian said:

I could see Sour Candy become a region exclusive single. It’s not uncommon to make songs a single in certain era’s and it will definitely do well in South Korea. For the rest of the world she could release and promote a different single.

Kinda like how she did with DITD in the US?

All we need is love

Putang Ina Mo

It'll guarantee that I'll be a hit, another collaboration for the 3rd single seems so soon. 

my username says it all đŸ‡”đŸ‡­

Archived