💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

UK: ROM most sales & streams so far

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

I don't want to spoil everyone's hype, but how hilarious would it be if Adele released a surprise single tomorrow and outsold Gaga in one day :green:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazz Monster

Why would you put this title? :rip:

It's absolutely not confirmed. Keep streaming and buying :grr:

We're far from the Shallow now

GaGaAst
2 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

Why would you put this title? :rip:

It's absolutely not confirmed. Keep streaming and buying :grr:

lead by 10000 PURE sales is extremely difficult to defeat with streams unless you are a streaming monster. I changed the title though 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Lazz Monster
Just now, GaGaAst said:

lead by 10000 PURE sales is extremely difficult to defeat with streams unless you are a streaming monster. I changed the title though 

It's not leading by 10000 pure sales lol

it's leading by 9k copies (sales + streams)

Rockstar can absolutely surpass us

We're far from the Shallow now

Skabi
3 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I don't want to spoil everyone's hype, but how hilarious would it be if Adele released a surprise single tomorrow and outsold Gaga in one day :green:

what was that, that was so messed up like is it your kink to see people in absolute terror? because girl ......

tenor.gif?itemid=14748739

RedOneKonvictGaga

KEEP UP THE BUYING AND STREAMING 

It's not confirmed until Friday so don't get comfortable yet

ThisBitch

2 days and 8 hours to go right?? I love the fact that the UK (and my country the Netherlands too) are announcing their weekly top 40 on Friday, take notes US!

GaGaAst
2 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

It's not leading by 10000 pure sales lol

it's leading by 9k copies (sales + streams)

Rockstar can absolutely surpass us

I - :deadbanana:. why did I think it was pure sales difference 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Thats stupid Luv
10 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

You and I have different concepts on what is hilarious 😭

MelbHawker

Imagine if she dropped a surprise performance like Katy did.. would give the song a gentle push that would really help its case this week re: charts. 

JaysAMess
14 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Probably why Gaga didn't want to wait any longer to release Chromatica. Get it out asap before Adele's comeback.

Can you imagine how we have upgraded from Joanne singles to this :bradley: Top 5 single and big possibility for #1 both in the US and UK :heart:

22 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

Its not confirmed stil lthree days, keep streaming and buying, lets increase our lead more :)

UK ONLY: 

http://7Digital (mp3 + flac versions)

Qobuz (flac and CD high quality versions)

UK & USA:

iTunes

Tidal (.mp3 + .flac versions) 

Amazon  

Google

It's possible to buy the tracks several times over on 7Digital + Qobuz people! I've purchased it 6 times between the two (but used two different cards, just to make sure)

ThisBitch

Bad Romance was #1 in the UK and Shallow took that #1 spot there already in October 2018! And now it looks like she's getting her 6th #1 with ROM, we stan Gaga, we stan Ari, we stan the UK, we stan Europe :firega:

LilyLark
29 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

2 days and 8 hours to go right?? I love the fact that the UK (and my country the Netherlands too) are announcing their weekly top 40 on Friday, take notes US!

US charts are so weird. I agree that streaming going from Friday until the next Friday, with the charts being announced on Fridays makes far more sense.

Archived