Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica midnight local time release

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

numb the flame
1 minute ago, gagaschickens said:

No, I'm a good child that goes to sleep 11pm at most.

Surely you could wake up an hour earlier than you usually do to listen to the album before you go to school?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most albums come out at midnight local time, from personal experience. The last albums I listened to from midnight GMT were La Roux and CupcakKe I think. This is expected

melon

I cannot wait but I will not be listening to it until 6pm GMT :messga:

I’m doing that willingly because I’m hosting a streaming party for my friends where we listen to the album from start to finish for the first time together :selena:

so I’ll be watching this site have meltdowns over what song is best etc all day and probably getting messages from @DutchHooker saying he died because babylon and free woman made him evaporate

heauxmatica

Emigrante

Is that true? Can someone confirm it or something? Cause I want to buy alcohol on that day prior to THE event, but don't want it go to waste. Haha. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

DutchHooker
8 minutes ago, melon said:

so I’ll be watching this site have meltdowns over what song is best etc all day and probably getting messages from @DutchHooker saying he died because babylon and free woman made him evaporate

The reality and high probability that radiates from this :firega:
Can't wait to be slaughtered.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

MiQuenDroid
26 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Is that true? Can someone confirm it or something? Cause I want to buy alcohol on that day prior to THE event, but don't want it go to waste. Haha. 

Universal confirmed it, I think it's reliable :oops:

All I ever wanted was love...

SHALLOW

That’s kinda worse cause i’ll spend all thursday trying to find New zealand leaks :huntyga:

MiQuenDroid
Just now, SHALLOW said:

That’s kinda worse cause i’ll spend all thursday trying to fin New zealand leaks :huntyga:

I hope you'll share it to us! :billie:

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, MiQuenDroid said:

I hope you'll share it to us! :billie:

I probably won’t be able to find anything :messga: so that’s why it’s kinda worse

MiQuenDroid
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

I probably won’t be able to find anything :messga: so that’s why it’s kinda worse

To leak, you need to have the CD, right? Shops won't be open at midnight in New Zealand, I think... :selena:

Phaye Monster

This is so great because honestly I’d struggle to stay up until 5am waiting for it:deadbanana:

midnight is a great time to listen to a new album, honestly. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

1 hour ago, iCpro said:

Love being in New Zealand because we get to hear the album first, only 50 hours to go :ally:

yassss!!! I live in Europe but still have my New Zealand Spotify account, so Thursday 2pm for me! 🤪

Dexxx

What a nice time to be an Asian :tony:

We'll just be 4hrs behind NZ, and 11hrs ahead of US :ladyhaha::enigma::ohwell::oops:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Archived