news

ROM to get #1 on Billboard according to early projections

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

It would be great if US fans also remembered to replay the video over and over (make sure actually refresh it, don't hit the replay button, or it'll just get processed as the same view the entire time) and also replay the official audio too. America is the only country where YouTube views count towards the charts. Less than sales and streams, but still counts. The sole reason that Miley's Wrecking Ball went back to #1 in America was because a YouTube video featuring the song went viral. Those views might be what makes the crucial difference in a very close chart battle.

2 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

Youtube counts right? 

Yes, but only in America.

2 hours ago, Guillermo Tello said:

GOOBA by 6ix9ine was predicted to debut at #1 on mid-week and it ended being a top 3. Just like everyone else says don't celebrate until we see that #1, everything could change

It was obvious that wasn't going to happen as his following, judging by his sales, don't seem to actually buy his music, just stream it. Fefe was his only top ten before this so it's safe to say he'll probably only have one big hit per era and his appeal is so niche that it literally is just his fans buying this. Ariana and Justin were able to overthrow him despite a video with much lesser views and likes because their fans actually bought the song. So, Ariana and Gaga on a song stands a higher chance in resulting in sales as that's just the kind of fans they have. But I'm not guaranteeing a #1 here, of course, just explaining the situation.

Our fan base used to support so hard back in the day, what happened? It's only $1.29, we only need to buy/support Gaga on this. She deserves it.

Go buy RAIN. ON. ME :icega:

Bon Gonzalez

Please don't be complacent guys. Let's keep streaming on YT and Spotify or AM and request on radios also. You can request radio like this:

BlingNotTheMusic

I'll keep doing my 100 streams per day thank you very much :vegas:

zakariah

my advice is to just expect the worst possible charting position so that we don't get too comfortable & keep streaming/buying the single

Spoiler

apparently Savage is the one to beat right now as it's predicted to hit #1 followed by ROM at #2, but take it with a grain of salt & just keep streaming

C1trus

That's fake news. Keep streaming US monsters :grr:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Fish

even if im 30 yo ill give it a few streams 

rasclautmangos

I mean, even if it doesn't debut at #1, there's still a chance it could get there right? 

Ronk
1 hour ago, Bon Gonzalez said:

Please don't be complacent guys. Let's keep streaming on YT and Spotify or AM and request on radios also. You can request radio like this:

Exactly.  Keep streaming, purchasing, and requesting it on radio. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

Batwings

Don't forget to keep requesting on the radio too! I live in the middle of nowhere in Mississippi, and our regional radio station is stanning ROM hard! If we work together, we can make ROM #1 AND the radio hit of the summer! :party:

Archived