Hades
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

What can he do? :billie:

Support the one of like 5 Replay supporters in this forum. :poot:

Twitter
Just now, Hades said:

Support the one of like 5 Replay supporters in this forum. :poot:

Hey I support Replay too. :vegas:

Don’t understand the hate for the song that’s not even released yet. Maybe cause users think the song is too basic.

HausOfHarlow

The definition of filler is subjective to the listener, so I do think many of you have your points. My definition of a filler is a song that more than half the fans have "something to say" about it (aka something not positive) AND a song that the artist themselves do not mention much or give a live performance to. Examples, in Gaga's case, could include The Queen (bonus track, limited live performances), Sinner's Prayer (only performed during dive bar tour), Just Another Day, Summerboy (a deep cut pre-2008 track), I Like It Rough - etc. 

All of these songs I'm sure have fans, and all of them quite possibly are the album favorites for some of us, but coming from the artist/record label directly, any song that is deemed a bonus track (especially at the end of the album), most certainly a bonus track on an exclusive/international edition, and/or don't receive live performances, are considered filler - by the artist/company at least. 

MiQuenDroid

See you in this topic Friday :bradley:

All I ever wanted was love...

not Chromatica

I'm more concerned if she'll get fillers done during the Chromatica era, once the lockdown is through.

Twitter
Just now, Chromatica said:

I'm more concerned if she'll get fillers during the Chromatica era, once the lockdown is through.

I hope not. If she didn’t get any while filming SL + ROM music videos, she can stop that just like smoking. 

not Chromatica
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

I hope not. If she didn’t get any while filming SL + ROM music videos, she can stop that just like smoking. 

Yeah, she looks great now!

PlasticDollGirl
1 hour ago, Dramatica said:

No default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

Inb4 people consider SL a filler default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

I do :air:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Twitter
1 minute ago, Chromatica said:

Yeah, she looks great now!

Right! I don’t think she has visited Epione since 2019, all her 2020 looks are beautiful without it. :sara:

Archived