Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga comes on here to lurk?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

BlackCrown
6 minutes ago, Where is LG7 said:

I think so and I have a feeling,

besides GGD they be on twitter/instagram/etc.

this really caught my attention Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

remember that fan art where they edited her papermag shoot into one of those movie aesthetics? the ones with the pink and black color schemes? forgot the name of the movie but gaga and her team definitely saw it, told robert rodriguez about the concept and said I'm giving the ghaeyz (everything) they wanted.

These shots reminded me a lot of the papermag photoshoot too, I even thought the artist from the Papermag shoot was involved into the music video, but these were posted March 16th, and Gaga shot the ROM video right before the lockdown, the whole MV was probably planned from start to finish and I don't think they would have added something last minute because of a fanart 

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is LG7
10 minutes ago, BlackCrown said:

These shots reminded me a lot of the papermag photoshoot too, I even thought the artist from the Papermag shoot was involved into the music video, but these were posted March 16th, and Gaga shot the ROM video right before the lockdown, the whole MV was probably planned from start to finish and I don't think they would have added something last minute because of a fanart 

maybe? but it's just eerily similar to those edits and if that's the case then kudos to those artists who saw the same vision and aesthetic as gaga and the haus did

FentyGa

absolutely. at least her people do.

we wanted the vegas show to be called enigma before she even signed the contract. we were talking about an ari collab like 2 years ago, same with blackpink. i know she gets ideas from us and i kinda love it.

Archived