💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Is this old snippet actually "1000 Doves"?

Hurem

Featured Posts

Hurem

We got this breathe taking recording back in 2015. We thought she was saying "What's wrong with love?", but what if she's singing "One thousand doves"?

Credit to miss @Greg for having mind of a mastermind. :sis: 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TittyGlitterDance

THIS IS THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY. Honestly I will DIE if this is on Chromatica. From this clip alone I have always wanted to hear this song in full, it sounds like it could be absolutely incredible. 

Find solace in the privilege to pursue, Most people are crushed into servitude

Memento

lyrics:

one thousand dooooooves (oh my god-oh my)

one thousand doooooooves (oh my goood-it's increee)

Talk **** on me again ill sandwich your fuggin face

Antoni

That absolutely sounds like "one thousand doves" and it sounds incredible 

My name isn't Timmers

GypsyVida

Maybe if the person who recorded the video could shut the **** up then I could hear Gaga's voice

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Siena

I’ve lost all hope of us ever hearing this phenomenal song. I stg it’s been in my head since we heard this 5 years ago and if this is somehow released :giveup:

edit: someone recreated it on the piano and it’s incredible

BLOODANDSEMEN
Just now, GypsyVida said:

Maybe if the person who recorded the video could shut the **** up then I could hear Gaga's voice

Yeah, true. But if you were hearing that in real life--- would you stay quiet?! :oops:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Stop. If it’s not I’m going to cry. I’m hoping she saw the response to this and that’s why there’s a piano demo on the album for the fans basically. I’ll die. 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

This is probably what the piano version is.  Im so excited.  Now that we know sine from above was later on in the process, it's definitely 1000 doves

I'll never get over this recording. It legitimately sounds like it's a scene straight out of a horror movie :ladyhaha:

Reality

I really hope it's on Chromatica. Ever since I've heard this years ago, I've loved it. It's one of the few "leaks"/snippets that we've heard that I actually really love.

🖤👹

GypsyVida
1 minute ago, BLOODANDSEMEN said:

Yeah, true. But if you were hearing that in real life--- would you stay quiet?! :oops:

Absolutely I would. 

Stream COWBOY CARTER

JRCF29

Do you think Gaga will ever release an unreleased collection? I honestly don’t know. I must preface this next bit with the fact that I love and support Gaga to differentiate myself from the real H8rs:

I get that every artist has heaps of unreleased demos and full songs, but is it just me or does Gaga (see Gaga’s team) seem especially messy about it? I can name more unreleased Gaga songs than I can some artist’s released songs (Reloaded, Trigger, Nothing on But The Radio, Glitter and Grease, Dirty Ice Cream, etc)

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived