💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Billboard ranks Lady Gaga's top 10 collaborations

Lazz Monster

Featured Posts

Lazz Monster

"Lady Gaga has long approached the art of collaboration with a sense of abandon: She dives into duets headfirst, whether it be with her fellow pop divas (Beyonce, Christina Aguilera), Oscar-nominated actors (Bradley Cooper) or a certain nonagenarian whose cheek got very cozy with her own a few years back. And while Gaga does not always rely on collaboration to further her work — 2011’s Born This Way featured zero guests sharing the microphone — her best team-ups have featured the pop superstar seamlessly meshing her sound alongside other artists worthy of her spotlight. That also includes new single "Rain On Me," her recent team-up with Ariana Grande."

Here is the top 10:

10) “Music To My Eyes” featuring Bradley Cooper
9) “Chillin’,” Wale featuring Lady Gaga
8) “Do What U Want” featuring Christina Aguilera
7) “The Lady is a Tramp,” Tony Bennett featuring Lady Gaga
6) “Video Phone (Remix),” Beyoncé featuring Lady Gaga
5) “I Can’t Give You Anything But Love” with Tony Bennett
4) "Just Dance" featuring Colby O'Donis
3) "Rain On Me" with Ariana Grande
2) "Telephone" featuring Beyoncé
1) "Shallow" with Bradley Cooper

So, what do you guys think?

Personally, I love the fact that Shallow is #1 and that some jazz tracks were showed love, Billboard showing taste for once :firega:

Here is the link for the article if you wanna see Billboard's comments on each track. https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7542134/lady-gaga-collaborations-ranked?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

NOTE: This article was posted on May 22, but with Rain On Me's release, they updated it. Previously Starstruck was #10, but was kicked out because of Rain On Me.

We're far from the Shallow now

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Telephone is probably more iconic but IMO ROM is so much better as a song :cryga:

Also unpopular opinion but Shallow shouldn't be no1 on this list...

JRCF29

I’m having a Mandela effect moment with DWUW... I don’t remember that being an Xtina collab at all:bradley:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, Regina George said:

Telephone is probably more iconic but IMO ROM is so much better as a song :cryga:

Couldn’t agree more

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Agreed, but I would still give it #3, DWUW would be #2 for me

JRCF29

does just dance even count? I think telephone is still her best tbh, with ROM a close second, as long as we’re pretending like the REAL DWUW doesn’t exist 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, JRCF29 said:

I’m having a Mandela effect moment with DWUW... I don’t remember that being an Xtina collab at all:bradley:

She released it after they scrapped the R. Kelly video when Gaga and Xtina performed it together on The Voice. tbh, wish she would’ve put that version on the re-release of ARTPOP after Surviving R. Kelly dropped

Lazz Monster
Just now, JRCF29 said:

does just dance even count? I think telephone is still her best tbh, with ROM a close second, as long as we’re pretending like the REAL DWUW doesn’t exist 

Telephone is #8 for me :poot:

Daylight Jokers
4 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

8) “Do What U Want” featuring Christina Aguilera

:billie:

JRCF29
1 minute ago, zebulonpyke said:

She released it after they scrapped the R. Kelly video when Gaga and Xtina performed it together on The Voice. tbh, wish she would’ve put that version on the re-release of ARTPOP after Surviving R. Kelly dropped

I was joking lol but ty 😘 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Shipper

Chillin by WallE made it! 

wall-e pixar GIF by Mashable

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

JRCF29
Just now, ThisBitch said:

What is Telephone doing at that #2 spot? Rain On Me deserved it :bradley:

Better question what is Shallow doing at that #1 spot. It’s a good song but a bit basic I think 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived