Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the best yet to come?

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

S0436

I think 911, Alice and FW will top ROM for me based on early reviews from Zane Lowe and the Paper mag writer.

littlepotter
15 minutes ago, brucee said:

have you heard free woman ??? Because she was in my head while listening to ROM... I can't this song is super powerful for me. If you ain't heard it yet... you're a better fan than me 

Hide contents

:ladyhaha:   :huntyga: 5 dayyyyyyysszzszs !!!!!  

Yep I heard it and loooooooooooved it :bradley:

chaeri pls

Bon Gonzalez

All I need is a Chromatica mini film similar to the ARTPOP film. This era will be perfect with it. :firega:

Dr Fudge

Usually I love her deep cuts more than the radio friendly songs, so yes. Not to mention Zane referred to the album as “fantastic” so I think we’re in for a real treat. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Ronk
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

As we know, Rain On Me is becoming a global smash hit and is being critically acclaimed everywhere. Rain On Me is sweeping the airwaves, and a huge majority of fans love the song and the video too.

So with Chromatica being released in 5 days, do you think we have still to experience the best on the album? Do you think anything can top Rain On Me? 

I mean, I don’t know how I'll cope on Friday if we've still to experience the best :nooo:

Imo, nothing will top ROM, but I hope all the songs slay.  ROM is destined for #1 and a Grammy.  Bookmark me.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Massive Monster

I am 100% sure that there are songs I'm going to enjoy more than Stupid Love and Rain On Me on the album. These are great though. What I've heard of Babylon for example slaps harder in my opinion.

Speaking music video I'm hoping that we get another epic video like ROM later this year. We shall see.

Kind regards

Kim Kardashian
1 hour ago, Trillion Reasons said:

If Fun Tonight is just as amazing as Good In Bed by Dua Lipa, I'm swear I will buy this goddamn album. :giveup:

I-

Good In Bed is by far the worst song on that album. Quote me, I don't care. I said it.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, Kim Kardashian said:

I-

Good In Bed is by far the worst song on that album. Quote me, I don't care. I said it.

I won't since you asked me to not be rude. :interestinga:

Archived