Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What’s with the katy hate?

radioactive

Featured Posts

radioactive

i’m not a stan, and i’m not a hater either

but i’ve noticed this trend of hating katy perry on this site. but why? i mean i get the whole 2013 war trauma but i thought the we’ve passed this.

there’s no really a reason for us to drag her that way, she hasn’t been a threat to us or a competition (no shade but that’s how it is) so why?

do we really want to become one of those fandoms who grow some balls and start to brag about their favs success while not really focusing on them and dragging other artists? because trust me those balls can be cut away very easily.

let’s just show support to katy, and any other female artist in this industry, competition or not, we’re better than this. :runhug:

Spoiler

and this message was NOT by any means NOT brought to you by the kindness punks :neyde:

STREAM DAISIES AND RAIN ON ME!

Spyro

-This isn't a trend.  It's been like this for well over 7 years :spin:

-People just want to pit people against each other.  This isn't necessarily a little monsters specific issue, but they are the most vocal.

-People on this site don't like songs under 299 BPM

Spyro the Dragon

Galvon

Ok kinda off topic: Tbh, I think this my favorite Katy song and it's not even her song, but she makes it good.

S0436

I think it’s mainly hate at her stans, not Katy Perry herself.  Same goes for most other successful pop girl fanbases.

DeanWinchester

I mostly like to laugh at her deluded stans but Katy herself is alright. I like some of her songs. She did herself dirty by not using NRO as her KP5 lead though

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Bobina

Monsters have never gotten over the roar vs applause debacle :enigma:

"back to you, f*cker"

Archived