Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Daisies to #1?

JRCF29

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez

Katy deserves some success, and it sucks that she's not able to get it. She needs lots of love right now. I might not love Daisies as much as some of her past music, but I still enjoy it, and listen to it. Please don't be shady about this ****.

He/him/his

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mocchi

Why this Katy hate? I wasn't around in 2013, it's all because of the Applause Vs Roar thing? Was it that hurtful? Katy's music is generally enjoyable and she seems to be a nice girl. Please, I need someone to enlight me about all this unnecessary hate :oprah:

PrettyLilMonster
17 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Bubbling Under:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Since y'all are so pressed about this

We’re not pressed. We’re just living by Gaga’s (and our) values. And your reaction evidently shows that you do not understand that we’re not “coming for you” but try to underline her message. 
I really do hope I see you spreading kindness in other threads. 

hugs :hug:

Love, PLM

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

@PartySick lock this thread. It’s unnecessary. There’s a reason we have such a bad reputation. Let’s enjoy the success we’re having and leave her out of it. Realistically it’s not going to chart higher than #40. I think we all know that. This is shady though. 

Spyro
1 minute ago, AMURER said:

Was it that hurtful? 

that is a MAJOR understatement

Spyro the Dragon

PrettyLilMonster
4 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

you know what daises need in order to GROW?

rain.

Yes, we should share the rain/success 

Love, PLM

Gagz

Not very kindness punk of you :ohwell:. Why are you so focused on a song or artist you don’t like? We just got brand new Gaga music yesterday. Focus on that. 

Genuine Guy 09

honestly no shade its actually been stable in streams everyday it could be another one of katys low peaking streaming hits. i mean, shes performed it so many times now and it has a high TTHS placement that it kinda doesnt deserve :rip: 

but sitll yes lets not count it out

U68xxqEQ_400x400.thumb.jpg.df9f3bb4cffe5

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

HoneyB

The obsession with this woman is getting weird. Just enjoy the music and grow up.

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Mocchi
8 minutes ago, Garzilazo said:

Yes. There are many who still don't get over it

Just as I imagined. We are having one of the best moments in like forever and people still focused on making fun of Katy... Grow up and enjoy the music, karma is a b*tch, we could be the other way around in the next era :whitney:

JRCF29
14 minutes ago, Electric Mary said:

why are little monsters like this? you get a potential n 1 hit (a collab with the streaming queen rn btw) and you already start acting so cocky and entitled? KARMA is a real thing you know? we've been there before and then what we all know happened jeez y'all never learn just enjoy the music and stop making threads like this one. 

you think you're helping gaga or being a "good fan" but you're just making people hate gaga more.

I don't think I'm helping gaga nor do I think I'm being a "good fan." It is actually possible to have thoughts independent of any relationship to gaga or her music

Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

It's nothing to do with acting cocky or entitled, daisies was released before ROM, its chart will be released Tuesday, there's no cockiness or entitlement here; You think I've forgotten Roar (a bop) vs Applause? I wish people would reserve their outrage and moral posturing for people who truly direct negativity and hate towards artists, not least towards gaga, on this site instead of directing it at someone making a lighthearted comment. I fully expect to see each and every one of you descending on the comments section of the next thread someone makes about "Chromatica has no hype" or "ROM is awful" or "I LiStEnEd To ThE fReE wOmAn AnD bAbYlOn LeAk I dOn'T lIkE iT" 

Don't Call Me Gaga

RedOneKonvictGaga

I screamed when I saw 'bubbling under'  :ladyhaha:

Poor Katy, the song is good but its not doing too great

JRCF29
20 minutes ago, AMURER said:

I wasn't around in 2013, it's all because of the Applause Vs Roar thing?

I- Roar deserved the #1 imo this isn't about a RiVaLrY, it's about daisies

Don't Call Me Gaga

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived