Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RoM demo >>>>

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

LOL HELL NO. The official sounds 100 times better than this demo. Thank God we got that one. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mars

Do you people even realise what a demo is?

Its not as if she would ever release this, its probably the earliest version on the song - of course its a mess - all demos are messy.

Controversial opinion: I prefer the solo demo.
Even if it's this version is clearly not finished - I love the harder house sound and the hypnotic progression of the instrumental. It's very authentic to 90's piano house, which I'm a huge fan of. And the vocals at the end really do it for me. I'v been obsessed with this since it leaked a while back.

I still love the album version however, and happy I have two (very different) takes on the song to appreciate. I hope that this take on the song will be officially released or performed in some capacity, it has so much potential. 

If the Japanese bonus track turned out to be this I'd be glad. sue me. :ohwell:

Enomis

I genuinely asked myself how they managed to create a bop from this demo last night:awkney:

AndrewGr

So Ariana actually writes stuff, huh? If it's her that wrote her verse and the "I hear the thunder" part, she's actually a good songwriter. 

MissKombucha

The demo sounds a lot like a Corona song from the 90’s — A lot of inspiration drawn The Rhythm of The Night / Baby Baby

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, funkyhaus said:

People really hate the demo? 
i lowkey prefer parts of it :ohwell:

I don't hate it, but it sounds too repetitive. The official version is way more catchy.

ImTired

Ma'am. This version would have single-handedly sent Daisies to the top of the charts. 

Leoj305

Nah, that demo is good but it’s too 90s house pop. 

I prefer the current song. 

HausOfMark

The hoo hoo parts is my favorite part of the song, i hoped it was in the final version BUT im happy the way the final version sounds. Now we have 2 versions of the song :)

-Mark

Bazaar

Where can I hear the demo?

nvm it’s on the op :toofunny:

the final version>>>>>>

Archived